Chapter 8: Building Jumping

3 1/2 Years Earlier

I pulled up the drive way. "I am home, you sure he is here?!" I said panicking.

"Wash yes of course I am it says on my computer." Four Seven Niner said.

I ran up to the house pushing the door open. "No!!!" I screamed watching the Meta stab Anabeth in the stomach and doing it again.

Meta turned to me made the low growl noise. I pulled out my pistol and started to shoot at him. He put his arm up and pulled the knife out with his other hand than threw that at me. I twirled to the side and faced back to him but he was gone.

I looked around, no movement, no noises but the window breaking. "He's moved out the house...wait a minute. Wash the beacon is gone. Is Agent Arizona alright?" Four Seven Niner asked.

I looked over at Ana. "Ana?"

She was coughing now gasping. "Dav...David. Help please."

"It's ok I promise your going to be fine." I said trying not to sound panicked.

She coughed this time blood came out. "Dav..."

"Shh save your breath. You're going to be fine." I said holding her stomach.

Ok ok just keep pressure on the wound. Don't panic, it'll make her panic.

"David..." I looked at her, she placed her hand on my face. She started to close her eyes.

I grabbed her hand. "No stay with me Ana! Stay awake please!" I screamed watching her eyes shutting.

Her hand went limp, I squeezed it. "Ana. Please no stay with me."
I moved my other hand up to her neck feeling her pulse.

No heartbeat...

I picked her up in my arms and held her. Memories started going through my mind the bad to the happy, first time we met to now. "Agent Washington, you need to move, there is activity. I don't know if they are friend or foe tags." Four Seven Niner said.

"I just can't..." I started to whimper.

"Wash you're going have to leave her!" She yelled.

I stared at her than put her down. "I love you."

I looked out the window to see a van pulling up, I looked at the window that was broken than at Anabeth. "Washington now!"

I snapped out of it and ran to the window jumping out. I landed on my feet, watching the door open with a man that had a scouting helmet gray with orange trim. Men walked around him towards Anabeth.

"Washington you need to leave. I am sorry but you need to." Carolina finally came through the comm.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled running away never looking back to the house.

...............................................................
Present Day

It was quiet. I hated quiet. I looked around the room again trying to figure out how to get out if the cement crap hole. Nothing! Nothing in this damn room!

The door opened. "Yeah we just need to move her to the cells, they are taking a night." Said one of the rebels.

I glared at him than looked down, which his pistol caught my eye. "Oh finally! I needed to pee for 30 minutes now!" I yelled sounding irritated.

The rebel slumped a bit. "Well let me untie you and out you in other cuffs."

He started to uncuff one of my hands. Even if it's in pain and bloody I going to have to punch him. I curled my hand and punched his neck. He grunted and knocked out.