Epilogue

Present Day Project Freelancer Memorial

The sun was shining and birds were singing. I was standing there looking at the gravestone the heading said "Loving husband, father, and soldier" I chuckled York was always like that.

"You think they are watching over us?" I turned and Wash was walking up to me.

I turned to face the gravestones all 47 of them including the solider and Directors. I glared at Directors thinking of what he has done to us. "Yeah including this asshole."

Wash put his hand on my shoulder. "He had a reason why he did all that to us."

"Not a good reason. It killed all of our friends and brought us to here." I replied turning towards him.

"Here," he repeated. "Well if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have met," he grabbed around my waist pulling me into his side. "gone crazy, saved a planet from the person tried and succeed to bring Project Freelancer, met the Reds and Blues, have Daniel and Everans back, and Carolina finding her little girl. Don't get me wrong we've been through hell but it all has fallen into place."

I thought about it for a bit. "Yeah I guess."

It was quite the wind blowing with the dried leaves tumbling around. "Do you think the mercenaries are alive?" he asked.

I frowned at the picture of them getting out of the rumble and alive. "Yeah I assume I mean we couldn't turn the stupid sword on." I looked up at him than back at the gravestones.

It was quite again but everything was still like the air was holding its breath. "I want to start again."

I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him confused. "Again?"

He smiled at me than placed a hand on my stomach. "Start all over to be better than before. To build a family again."

I looked at his hand. "David but what if it..."

"Ana," he walked in front of me. "Nothing will happened first the damn mercs don't know where we are at, second everyone that would try to kill us are dead, and third we can try."

I looked at him. Thinking about everything that could happen. I shook my head and than nodded. Smiling at him. "Lets try again. This time better."

....................................................................

PRESENT DAY PLANET EARTH LOCATION UNKNOWN

"Lets try again. This time better." She said over the channel.

"You heard that command." Said an unknown voice.

I stood their in silence staring at the bars going up and down. Than cracked a smile. "Sharon get me Chairmen." A woman said looking over her shoulder to her secretary.

"Ma'am but he is..." Sharon questioned nervously.

"Did I ask you to ask questions?" she asked turning her leather office chair fully. Frowning angrily at her secretary.

"No ma'am sorry ma'am. I will be right on it." She said walking out of the large office room.

The woman let out a sigh kicking her foot watching her black heel go up and down. She turned around back to the screen. "Computer zoom on David please."

The computer did what it was told zooming in on the ex FBI agent/military. She placed her finger on his small head. "Oh David how much I miss you." She smiled deviously. "But sadly you have crossed the wrong path sweetheart. Now I am going to end you and your precious toy."

....................................................................

Haha I know weird ending but I didn't want to stop writing! So left a little cliffhanger for you all. Who's this mysterious woman will she cause problems? Ok thank you for reading Seen it was fun! Comment, Vote, and Follow!