Chapter 11: Choosen One

Present Day Capitol

"We found out about this temple," Kimball said having a holographic temple. "It went active."

"Active? Aren't these things million years old?" Grif asked looking at it.

"Probably even more than million but yes. We don't know why but we have a for sure reason." Doyle said looking at the temple.

"The mercs." I whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Exactly, which we are going to go an investigate. But since the mercs have already got there, we need distractions so we can figure out why they are there." Kimball explained.

"Two teams?" Simmons asked.

"Yes, Sarge since Carolina won't be able to go on this mission your taking Tucker and Grif with your soldiers, your the distractions, than Wash you take Caboose and Simmons with their soldiers. And you guys will go in the temple." Doyle said nodding his head.

"What about me?" Everyone turned to Penn with him standing in the doorway.

"Penn you'll go with Wash's team. Is that cool Wash?" Kimball said.

No no no no no no no no! Say no damn it! "That is fine. Of course he can." I tried not to sound rude or anything. Didn't want to make drama than there is on this team.

"Alright you guys leave now. Good luck guys." Kimball said watching us leave.

When I was getting in the pelican Penn came next to me. "Now we can catch up right?" he said elbowing me.

I sat next to Caboose ignoring Penn's comment. "Come on Washingtub! Don't ignore me noow."

Caboose looked at him than me. "You guys are friends right?"

"Yes."

"No."

We both said our answers at the same time. "So um ok?" Simmons said in the corner.

Yeah ok whatever, you know I will be truthful I haate Penn. He is cocky, asshole, and traitor. I am still upset with him about betraying us...

Everyone was laughing. "Wow that really happened?!" Simmons laughing speaking.

I rolled my eyes and laid back more folding my arms. "Hey Caboose." I whispered.

"Yes Agent Washington?" He whispered back.

"Can you wake me up when we are landing?" I whispered closing my eyes.

"Yep." he said. "Good night Washington."

I chuckled. "Thanks buddy." I closed my eyes ignoring the annoyances around me.

....................................................................
Present Day Temple

"Sirs we have a problem..." One of our soldiers said walking in.

I was attending Everans since he came out nuts. I felt bad, it was probably the worst memory he has or the fear. I don't know but the last thing he heard was that you aren't the chosen one!

What the hell does that even mean?! Chosen for what?? "What do you mean a problem?" Locus said growling pretty much.

"Rebels." He said sounding upset.

Sharkface stepped up. "Where at?"

"Just 30 minutes away." He said.

"Alright, Locus care to join?" Sharkface asked.

He sighed with the irritation sounding. "Yes, Felix and Phoenix stay here rest of you come with me."

"How about me Locus?" Everans asked.