Chapter 6: "Family" Reuion

Present Day

Holy shit he is standing right in front of me. Washington is alive.

We are all now having this stand off. I looked over at Felix and he is aiming his pistol at Tucker, Locus at Carolina, and of course I was aiming at Wash.

The two leaders of the Rebels and Republic were standing right behind them. Kimball was holding her gun up aiming at Felix and Doyle was shaking but still aiming his gun at Locus.

On the other side of all of us was a colorful group. Which I believe is the Reds and Blues.

It was quiet for a bit and very tense in the room. "You aren't getting the..." Tucker started to say.

"Oh but Tucker you are wrong. We will get that chip back," Felix said leaning towards him a bit. "We broke through your 'wall of security' and..."
"Felix," Locus said side looking at him. "Shut up."

I could feel the room get more tense after Locus told him to shut up. "Its not even here." Kimball yelled.

"Ahh she lives!" Felix said sarcastically. "Thats when your wrong our little tracker brought us here."

She quickly looked at him. "Don't worry about him Kimball," I said "He just loves the attention he brings."

"I can't believe you." Wash said quietly but enough for everyone to hear.

"Me? Ha. Yeah ok Wash." I said rude and sarcastic.

"What?! You were dead! You died in my arms!" His voice kind of cracked.

I knew when his voice cracks...he was crying or trying not to. Its hard to be mad but they are doing horrible things, he lied to me, I thought he was dead, he never called, he never showed. "Really Dav..." I paused noticing I was about to cry.

"Phoenix! You will all die and no one will know anything! We will take that chip and we will destroy it!" Locus yelled.

No one move until a rebel with green trim came in, I turned quickly, and shot the rebel in the chest. "Palomo!" Tucker yelled.

Thats when hell broke loose. Carolina lundged at Locus, Tucker at Felix and Wash shot at me hitting me in the arm, side, and skinned my leg.

Squeezing my eyes and ignored the pain just because of the adrenaline, I threw my gun at him. Why did I do that? Ignoring my thought, I rolled down on the ground and punched his knee.

He bent to the side, once he was in the line of my punching place, I punched him with enough force for him to hit the ground.

I grabbed my gun and turned to shoot at the colorful band. They scattered, the gold one jumped to the side shooting a bit. If I even called it shooting. The red one kind of shifted to the side and shot his or her shotgun.

The rest were scattered trying to fight with Felix and Locus. I am surprised we aren't down and hurt like hell. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Kimball.

I could tell Kimball had the chip, I mean it is hanging off of her. I brought my knife out and threw it into her leg. She knelt and screamed in pain holding her leg.

I ran towards her and grabbed the chip. I saw someone at the corner of my eye, the maroon one was raising his gun to me. I rolled my eyes and pulled the knife out of Kimball, she screamed in pain of course.

When I rose up and turned my body throwing my knife at him. He ducked, I noticed that Felix and Locus was gone. Thats when I also noticed that I was surrounded with Kimball screaming behind me.

Carolina had her gun at me. "Looks like your buddies left you Arizona."

"Don't call me that, she is dead." I said glaring at her underneath my helmet.

She didn't say anything, Wash was up and walked towards me a bit. "Drop your weapon." He said holding his gun harder.

I looked around to have the Reds and Blues around including the Rebels and the Republic. Why would they leave the chip and me?! How dare...duh it doesn't even have any on the thing!

I looked down shaking my head, did they trick me? Or they just got beaten so bad that they left?

"Drop. The. Knife. Now." Carolina said slowly.

I shook my head. "N..no." I'm running out of breathe. Why would I?

Thats when I felt the pain in my side and my arm. I put my arm on my side and hissed. "Ahh." I said in pain dropping the chip and the knife.

"Handcuff her now!" The Republic leader said sounding like he was panicking.

One of the Rebel soldiers and one of the Republic soldiers came over to me. One hit me in the side making me scream and fall. When I opened my eyes he bashed me in the face, with the back of his gun, making me blacked out.
.............................................................
6 Years Ago

I got home, closing the door behind me, than stood there staring at nothing for a bit. I closed my eyes holding the tears, I shifted my feet towards the couch, landing on it with my face looking up at the ceiling.

I sighed. I cant cry anymore, I have been through deaths that its not even normal. I lost everything, including my children.

I thought about everyone else, Lina, Daivd, Hillary, Harry, Mark. All gone just an memory, including their AIs! Which is scary too.

I took off my purse and set it next to me. Trent wasn't at the funeral, now I am assume he is dead too.

I want to be dead, no one that is important to me, is alive. I just want to be the next one.

I heard something fall and break. I jumped and looked over at the hallway. "Hello?" I called out.

Why would they answer they wouldn't answer anyone. I reached to my purse and pulled out a pocket knife. Thats when I felt someone was next to me. I turned and to my surprise Maine was right in my face.

"Oh god," I screamed jumping back, now sitting. I chuckled. "Maine? I thou..." thats when he grabbed my throat.

He squeezed harder rising me up off the couch not touching anything. I started to make choking sounds grabbing his arms, and trying to at least released me.

"M...Maine...w...w...what are you...." I couldn't finish it was getting hard to speak.

Still gripping the knife, I stabbed his shoulder, than kicked him forward. He started going backwards.

When I was on the ground, coughing for air, I heard a growl, I looked up and noticed he was wearing his Freelancer armour.

"No no not you." I whispered.

Thats when Sigma appeared. "Hello Agent Arizona. Maine finish her."

Before disappearing I heard other tiny voices than nothing. Tears filled up my eyes. "Maine Maine no please its me. Its Ana..."

He shoved my knife in my stomach. I gasped having my hands go towards where his hands were. Oh my god, today is the day. Today I am going to die.

He pulled it out and stabbed me again. And again. And again. The tear finally fell as blood came out of my mouth.

"No!!" I heard a voice scream as I fell to the ground seeing nothing but darkness.

.............................................................

Hey Ninja here hoped you liked this chapter!

Now you know what happened a bit more. :p What did you guys think??