T W E L V E

{this is what i imagine Jasper's room like}

// EXPLANATIONS \\

Seraphina woke up to the soft humming of a familiar tune. She looked to the desk within Jasper's room and saw the honey blonde vampire working on something. She smiled to herself before snuggling further into the covers, trying to grasp onto any warmth it could give.

"Good morning, Darlin'." Jasper greeted, looking over his shoulder to look at Seraphina.

"Up early, are you?" She asked, and Jasper smiled.

"I don't sleep, Sara." Seraphina sighed and got out from under the covers. She walked over to Jasper and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You could've pretended."

"Why pretend when you can get so much studying done, ma'am?" He asked and Seraphina scoffed.

"How many times have you repeated High School?"

"Too many to count, Darlin'." Jasper stood and turned swift, never letting Seraphina let go. She giggled and Jasper brought their lips together. He loved how her lips tasted like strawberries.

So far, Seraphina had been in the Cullens home for the whole weekend. She had obviously told Charlie and Bella where she was, but Bella had asked if Seraphina could explain what she did the night they went to Port Angeles.

"What's on your mind?" Jasper asked softly, and Seraphina hummed.

"Pancakes." She replied, not telling the truth. She would have told him, but he already knew.

"Get changed then, love, and then we can leave for school." Jasper pecked Seraphina's lips before slightly pushing her towards the wardrobe. Inside, was a selection of her clothes and she beamed at Jasper.

"Aw. You shouldn't have!" She placed a hand on her heart before ruffling through the few outfits. She finally settled on a lilac short sleeved shirt, short light blue denim shorts and red converse shoes. She picked the outfit up and walked towards where she knew the bathroom would be. She closed and locked the door, starting the shower. She undressed and got in, letting the warm water hit her back. She absolutely loved the Cullens' home.