Chapter Thirteen

Frostedwing's POV.

I shivered, it was absolutely freezing. It had been many many sunrises since me and my siblings became warriors.

StarClan's Coming was just a day away and the camp looked stunning. It was sundown now and I was curled up in my nest next to Stonefall.

I wished I was a senior warrior, they got to have their nests in the center of the den where it was warmest.

I shivered again. Stonefall raised his head. "You okay?" He whispered.

"I-I'm just a little cold.." I stammered and looked down to my paws.

"Here, come here." Stonefall beckoned his tail to signal for me to climb into his nest with him.

My ears heated up. "You sure..?" I asked him. "Positive." Stonefall replied.

I slowly got up and climbed into Stonefall's nest. Stonefall put his tail around me and I rested my head on his paws.

Stonefall sighed. "I love you, Frostedwing.." he sounded very nervous.

"I love you too, furball." I responded. I was really shocked, but my heart knew that I belonged with him.

Stonefall rested his head on mine and the two of us fell into a deep sleep. I dreamed of StarClan's Coming and what would happen tomorrow.

Then I was awoken by Stonefall gently pushing me with his nose. "Wha..?" I raised my head.

"Good morning sleepy head," he chuckled. I looked around, no one was in their nests.

"Stop it!" Embarrased, I buried my head into his soft neck fur.

Stonefall laughed again. "The dawn patrol only just left, everyone only just woke."

Still embarrased, I stayed with my head in his fur.

"Come on, let's get up." Stonefall moved to get up but before he could I rolled him over and pinned him to the ground.

"Ha! Now you can't leave me!" I exclaimed. Stonefall rolled his eyes and pushed me gently to the ground, pinning me.

"You guys should probably get up- Oh." It was Batstar. "Oh~"

Extremely embarrased, I rushed to get out from under Stonefall. "Looks like we may have new kits sometime soon~" Batstar teased.

"No no no!!!" I exclaimed, I ran away, full of embarrassment. I got to the fresh-kill pile and took a small mouse. I crouched down and tore away at it's flesh hungrily.

I noticed that Batstar and Stonefall were walking together, muttering in soft voices.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't even care." I muttered to myself. "Care about what?" Ivypaw's voice startled me, she was behind me.

"Great StarClan, Ivypaw, don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed, glaring at her.

Ivypaw shrugged. "Sorry." She gazed at me coolly.

"Shouldn't you be training?" I commented, desperate to get the apprentice away from me. I had decided that I didn't like her, with her snarky attitude and frequent comments.

"No. Stonefall is busy, clearly," Ivypaw angled her ears toward Stonefall and Batstar. "Plus I trained hard yesterday."

"Well apprentices have to train every day in order to become warriors," I commented.

Ivypaw rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I already know I'll be an awesome warrior."

I laughed. "You're modest!" I narrowed my eyes. Striped pelt.. striped pelt..