Nothing

After three days back in Utah, Austin wakes Marli up after she falls asleep in the cave watching a movie. "Lil mama, get up. We have a party to go to," he says shaking her softly. Marli sits up and rubs the sleep out of her eyes. She looks up to see Austin and three skanks peering at her. She hates her life. "No. You go with your...friends," she says but Austin shakes his head. "No, come on," he says putting his hand out for her to grab. She folds her arms and pouts. "No, fuck off. You will have to drag me to the car," she huffs. She can hear one of the skank's high-pitched whine, "leave her Baby. You have us." Austin does not acknowledge them keeping his eyes fixed on Marli rather.
"Lil mama you are coming. I will pick you up if I have to," he warns. She shakes her head at him. He wouldn't dare, besides she is not even dressed for a party for goodness sake. She is in sweats and a threadbare t-shirt. It's a Sunday afternoon damit! But then Austin is pulling her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"To the party we go!!" He declares and starts walking out with the three skanks in the lead. Marli bangs on Austin's back and attempts to wriggle out of his iron-clad grip. "Austin you fucking giant! Put me down!" she shouts, but he ignores her. She eventually gives up and soon
she is being placed gently but firmly into a limo and Austin is whispering into her ear, "there you go. You are down. Your wish is my command. Also, watch your mouth." Marli shuffles away from him and leans up against the door, folding her arms in a huff again. "Don't lean on the door, lil mama or I will put you on my lap," he warns her. She moves away from the door but only slightly. She hates him today. Austin hands her, her phone and then bangs on the partition. "OK my girl is here, we can go now," he shouts. Marli avoids looking at the three skanks even though she can feel them glaring at her. Why he has even insisted she come is beyond her. When they get to the airport she groans as it looks like they are going to LA again. "Are you going to walk to the plane or am I going to have to carry you?" Austin asks raising his eyebrows at Marli. She rolls her eyes and then lifts her feet, wriggling her toes in the air. "I have no shoes on. Carry me," she demands. She could walk, but it seems to piss off the skanks so she is going to play it up.

Austin laughs, steps out of the limo, and bends down so Marli can hop on his back. She nuzzles her nose into the back of his neck and breaths in his oakwood and leather scent, she can't help it. It's her favorite scent. Once in the plane the skanks whoop and holler and giggle while popping the corks on champagne bottles and turning up the music while dancing around. It's fake and irrigating so Marli hides with the air hostess in the kitchen nook. After they land Austin instructs the driver to take them to the Gucci store. "You girls stay here. Come on, lil mama," he says and takes Marli's hand, pulling her behind him into the store. The store attendees stop what they are doing immediately, giving all their attention to Austin. "Please dress my girl in something semi-formal. We are going to Party," he instructs. They nod and go off to choose appropriate clothing for her. After an hour and 7 outfit changes, Marli is leaving the store wearing washed denim flare trousers, a Silk chiffon ruffle shirt, and Ace sneakers with a bee on them. She is half-expecting the skanks to have gotten bored and have left, but nope here they are sitting in the limo like little puppies just waiting on Austin. Austin instructs the driver where to go and Marli tries to make herself as small as possible in the corner of the limo while all three skanks practically launch themselves on Austin making sure to ply him with as much alcohol as possible. She is playing games on her phone when she hears one of them whine. "Austin baby why don't you call me lil mama? Go on, do it. I just love the way it rolls off your tongue like that." Marli's heart freezes. Does he use that nickname with everyone? She has heard him say babe, love, honey, and darlin, to these types of girls and she should not feel possessive over a silly nickname. Especially one as stupid as lil mama. But she does, it's her name and right now she hopes like hell he does not call that skanky hoe lil mama. "No," he drawls out and Marli relaxes. She looks up and sees Austin taking a long sip from the champagne bottle, but he is looking at her. She rolls her eyes and looks out the window. She can see they are pulling up to a huge fancy house. Thank goodness. She just wants out of this awful limo.