Happier

They leave the aquarium and drive straight to the airport. Austin's plane was waiting for them, he explains that the initial plan was to fly up last night, but he had chosen to drive them last minute after Lou had filled him in as to what had been said to Marli at the coffee shop. Right now though, a six-hour car ride appeals to neither of them. They had only fallen asleep in the early hours of the morning and then had to sneak out before 6 am so no one but Tony saw them. Once in the air they spot the Golden Gate Bridge and Austin apologizes endlessly to Marli for breaking his promise to her by forgetting to drive over it today, she forgives him immediately. He tries to make it up to her by helping the air hostess to get their breakfast ready, but he is more of a hindrance than a help and when the plane takes a sudden sharp jolt Austin is flung across the kitchen nook landing against an unlocked cabinet causing a mix of milk, yogurt, cream, and orange juice to splatter over him from head to toe. The air hostess's initial shock turned to laughter and so Austin stood trying to clean himself up with tiny napkins while both women shamefully hold nothing back in a fit of giggles. After two handfuls of napkins, Austin has not made much difference so he gives up and chases Marli around the plane rubbing milk, youghurt, cream, and orange juice over her once he has her pinned down.

Once back home they both climb into the shower, Austin crowds her against the wall while she wraps her thighs tight around his hips, her hands are in his hair as he drives into her. Her breath is punched out of her with each thrust of Austin's powerful hips. She can feel her orgasm blossoming in the nerve endings at the back of her thighs trailing like hot liquid slowly up toward her belly and making her whole body sensitive to every touch. As her orgasm hits full throttle she throws her head back while Austin watches her with whispers of encouragement. Satiated, they fall into bed and sleep until Jonas wakes them with a phone call to Austin reminding him that they have a birthday dinner planned for Marli.  Austin is offended that Jonas would think he forgot and so Marli puts extra effort into a kiss she steals from him trying to get rid of his pout, and it works. 

Marli is rummaging around in her closet looking for an outfit. She does not know where they are going for dinner but Austin mentioned it was fancy on his way to make them coffee. She can't find anything she likes and so by the time Austin is back she is annoyed. Austin hides his smile and suggests she take a break from outfit hunting, drink her coffee he left by the bed, and then get back to it. She agrees out of pure frustration. When she walks over to the bed she finds two boxes placed on the bed, one from Gucci and one from Victoria's Secret, both labeled with her name on them. She looks over at Austin and arches her eyebrow. "You didn't honestly think I wouldn't get you something, lil mama?" he asks with a roll of his eye. Marli shakes her head. "But Austin, San Francisco, and dinner tonight. That's enough. Besides you are all really I want," she says. Austin sighs and steps closer to Marli. "I am no good, lil mama. You know this. Why do you insist on asking for something I can not give you?" he asks. Marli wants to scream, she wants to grab Austin and shake him. But that would ruin the time she has with him. He is sober and his attention is focused on her, she needs to keep it this way for as long as possible.

She slips her arms around his neck and pulls him in. "Open the gifts lil mama, please," he whispers into her neck. She lets Austin go and opens the Victoria's Secret bag first, there are seven lace bra and pantie sets each in a different color and with 'lil mama' stitched neatly across the left. Marli snorts, "cheeky," she says. "Have I ever told you how good you look in lace?" He asks and kisses her shoulder. "I have an idea," she replies. Marli reaches for the Gucci box. She opens it to find a single-breasted deep red velvet suit with flared pants and a brown corset net top. It feels so luxurious under her fingers. "Oh Austin, this is beautiful," she breathes out. Austin takes it out of the box and lays it on the bed. "Wear it tonight," he says and Marli agrees. Later after she finished getting dressed Austin slips her watch on and then leads her down to one of his cars and they spread into the city.