Psycho Killer

It's six days till she sees him again...

She should be grateful for the break, for the fact that she could sleep a full night without being woken and having to clean his sick while putting him to bed. She should be pleased that no random skanks are lurking around the house. She should be grateful, but she is not. Because she hasn't been able to sleep out of worry that he is dead in a ditch somewhere. She is so angry at him that she swears to Willadeene that when he gets home she is going to give him the silent treatment. "I will not speak to him, Willadeene. Not even a whisper. I swear! In fact, he will be lucky if I ever speak to him again!"

He is brought home by his bodyguards, Max and Jack late on a Thursday night. It's chaos the second they arrive. They call Jonas and Marli out of the house and pop the trunk showing them the sorry state he is in. His clothing is caked in mud and blood, and his once long hair that was always kept in a bun on the top of his head is all but gone, chopped off in jagged clumps. The alcohol fumes emitting from his body make Marli's eyes water and her nose sting. He groans and rolls over exposing his right hand which looks like a mangled bloody mess. Max speaks first. "He got away from us and landed up at some shady party, by the time we got there his fucked up ass looked like this. They said he had started the fight. Knew it was a lie though. Austin is a lot of things but a man who starts fights he is not. Luckily one of the girls had footage and it was clear he was jumped. Five against one. I have the footage and we got hold of his lawyers to take care of the rest," he explains. Marli can't stop her glare when she looks up at Jack. "Why is he in the trunk?" She asks, Jack shakes his head at her. "He was still high when we found him. Had to tie him to the plane seat. We put him in the trunk so he would not jump out of the car...and because he smells like death," he explains. Marli is mad at them. Well, she is really mad at Austin, but she will take it out on anyone else but him right now.

"Just...just get him inside and to the bathroom so I can clean him up." She instructs. Jack and Max reach in and pull him out, but are stopped by Jonas. "No. Take him up to the pool," he says in a calm voice. Max and Jack don't hesitate and start dragging him in the direction of the pool. Marli's blood runs cold. What is Jonas doing? She grabs his arm but he shakes her gently off. "Jonas what are you doing?" she asks fearfully. Jonas turns to Marli with a hard glare. "Go inside, run him a hot bath, Marli. You can baby him all you want in a minute. But right now I am going to teach that mother fucker a lesson," he grunts out then turns and follows behind the three boys. Marli runs behind Jonas trying to get him to stop and listen to her, but he just pushes her off and walks faster up to the pool.
Jack and Max have already reached the edge of the pool and when Jonas reaches them he shoves Austin hard. Austin falls into the pool and his practically lifeless body floats nearly to the bottom of the pool. Marli rushes up shouting at them to stop and to pull him out but all three men ignore her and when she tries to jump in Max grabs hold of her. She is powerless against him. Marli feels sick just watching Austin floating underwater toward the bottom of the pool. Then suddenly Austin's body starts moving and he breaks the surface gasping for air.

At that, both Jonas and Jack jump in. Each man grabs one of Austin's arms and then Jonas grabs a hand full of whatever hair is left at the back of Austin's head and dunks him under the water again. Austin thrashes around, desperate for air while Jonas holds him under. Both Jonas and Jack have to hold on extra tight because even though they are both practically the same size as Austin he seems to be thrashing out of their grip. Marli hopes he does and then punches all three of these dreadful men. Jonas yanks Austin's head up again and his body goes calm as he takes the opportunity to take deep breaths, it's all he seems to be able to concentrate on. Jonas whispers something in Austin's ear and whatever he says gets Austin thrashing around again Jonas dunks his head underwater again, holding him under as he thrashes around. Jonas and Jack are struggling to hold him down. Marli gets splashed from all the thrashing around and she can tell the water is icy cold. Her toes are already numb from the overflow of pool water on her feet. Jonas lets him up again and Austin goes limp as he gasps for air. "That's enough! Let him go! Please!" Mark begs, but Jonas ignores her. He turns to Max though. "Max get in here, we can't hold him down with just the two of us," he says. Jack nods. "Yeah this asshole is like the hulk," he says. Jonas looks at Marli. "Marli, go inside. Run him a hot bath. You can't stop this," he says. Marli shakes her head. "No. Let him go!" she shouts at him. "Stubborn woman," Jonas says under his breath. But then Austin starts thrashing around again and they shout at Max to leave Marli and help them.