Friends in Low places

Marli wakes with the feeling of Austin running his fingers lightly up her side. He is lying behind her so she does not think he sees when her eyes open. She stays still not wanting him to stop as his fingers continue to lightly dance down over her hip then back up and eventually into her hair. Eventually, he stops but only to shift closer so he can kiss her shoulder lightly. "There was a time I was sure I had made you up. Where I was sure my fucked up mind had invented you to allow for torment. Where nature showed me what I could have then would not let me touch it. I am petrified even now that you are not real. I do not deserve you."

"I am real, you have me and you very much deserve me. I want someone to share this heart with me and I would like that to be you," Marli says and turns around to face Austin. He looks happy but she can see the fear hidden deep within him. She supposes that there will always be a piece of him that remains fearful that he will slip back into that dark place. "What is your biggest fear?" Marli asks. Austin watches her for a moment and when he finally answers, his answer is what she was expecting. "That you leave again, rightfully so, that I slip and you leave again," he says. "I can't leave again. I couldn't do that again. I barely managed to do it the first time. So you need to not slip," Marli says matter-of-factly. Austin smiles at her. "Just that easy, huh?" he asks. Marli smiles back and nods her head. "Yup, easy as pie," she answers. She is not stupid and neither is Austin, they both know there will be a lot of work. But they will do it together. Austin rolls on top of her and dips his head, nudging the side of her jaw with his nose. She tilts her head exposing her neck then he runs the tip of his tongue along her neck and bites down softly on her pulse point. He trails his lips under her jaw causing her back to arch a little. She turns her head as he nudges it in the opposite direction and continues to entice the skin around her ear, she thinks, no she knows he is going to be the death of her, "fuck, Austin," she whines into his skin. "Mouth," Austin whispers. She does not know how much more restraint she is capable of, her hips are shaking as they fight against her. She wants to push them up. She lets out a desperate moan and another and another as Austin continues to work on all the sensitive spots around her neck, while her nipples continue to brush against his chest hair, while his penis continues to rest on the crease of her hip leaking pre-cum while he ever so slightly drags it back and forth.

It's too much, she lets out another moan and then starts begging, "please...please Austin, please," she chants as he moves over and lets his lips only just brush over hers, she drops her mouth open allowing his tongue easy access into her mouth. She closes her eyes and lets Austin lead her, taking her to where ever he wants, he knows she will follow him anywhere. Suddenly without any warning, Austin pushes into her. Once Austin is in he draws out and slams back in at a steady, relentless pace making his penis drag continuously along her g-spot as he goes. She can feel she is close so she reaches up and grabs fistfuls of curls, letting out a strained and breathless whimper, it's all she can do as she feels her impending orgasm threatening to explode. Austin's lips are by her ear in an instant, his thrusting never slowing, "don't you dare, not yet, not till I say." he demands. The tone and finality of his words make her body jolt and she wants to let go, let her orgasm consume her, but she finds the willpower and clings to it, trying with all her might to control her impending release... it's hanging by a thread. Austin adjusts himself, still keeping that thrust though, he sits up and grabs her hips lifting her off the bed slightly then drives into her even deeper. Marli knows she does not have much of a fight left in her, she can't control her orgasm much longer she can already feel the nerve endings tingling in her thighs. She looks at Austin who is already watching her and when they lock eyes he lifts his head and gives her one short sharp nod, it's all the signal she needed to let go. Let go and let her orgasm consume her while Austin continues to manhandle her soft and compliant body.

As her orgasm builds and explodes she throws her head back, shouting out as she climaxes - Austin is no better off. It takes a moment for Marli to come back to her senses. Austin is smiling at her. " I am going to enjoy waking up like this every morning. It's fun," he says. Then sits up and slaps her ass playfully. "Get up, lil mama, we have guests arriving and a busy day planned.