Chapter 1

Your POV:

Have you ever seen the dead body of your own sibling. I have, just now. The bookbag I carried with me dropped in the mud, I was soaked head to toe with water from the down pour of rain. My face was in shock, the pool of blood my older brother was soaked in lying on the ground to rot. The smell of it, the sense of it. Everything about that blood made me want to vomit.

I didn't cry, for I was too shocked to even make a movement. So I stood, there staring at the body of my beloved older sibling. I didn't know what to do. I never experienced this before hand?!

What will my life become.

—————————————————

I was only 10 when this incident occurred. Luckily, I was taken in by strange people who call themselves the demon hunters. They offered to bury my brother I only nodded in a response. The man who took me in was one of those demon hunters, he was covered with scars and wore a strange uniform with his chest revealed. Strange.

I was taken to get treated by a beautiful lady with pale pinkish purple eyes, she had two pretty butterfly like hair clips in the color of green and pink.

"Well my dear, you seem to be completely healthy yourself. Except the lack of trauma I see.." She said smiling at me. I still had that plain shock face plastered all over my face. I didn't know what to do.

The beautiful lady talked with the man in scars and asked if she could take me under her wing. The man didn't reply instantly but then said.

"No. I'll take her in and train her to be a demon slayer." He said.

(Btw this is the outfit your wearing

(Btw this is the outfit your wearing. Something very similar to kanaos outfit except in different colors of your choice!!!)

Dragging me along he took me to a large estate where I was greeted by a loud dog. The dog started it's barking at me and I just stared at it awkwardly.

"Hush!.." The man told the dog who obliged and yielded.

"Come." He said pulling me into the large estate. The house was very grand and nice. It felt homie and it reminded me of my old house, but smaller.

"Oi! What's your name?" He asked turning and looking down at me.

I looked up at him. I tried to speak but nothing came out, the trauma still haunted over me.

"Y-...Y/-.. Y/n.." I finally spoke out.

"Alright then Y/n. You will train under me as my tsugoku. You will be a demon slayer." He responded.

"I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa. Your mentor." He added again. I blinked twice and he had a dumbfounded look on his face.

This was the start of my new life. A chance to avenge my brother and save the lives of other people. This is it!

I will become a new slayer.

I was given a room in the large house. A room of my own. I was given a tour around the entire place as well. I was taught how ruthless and unforgivable demons are, and I how I should show no mercy to any kind of demon. I was also told everything I needed to learn about demons and demon slayers. I wasn't into intense training yet. Sanemi said I had a frail body and that I should be a bit older to start my actual training, but he did let me start swinging fake swords to get the better idea of how I should swing a sword.

One particular day that was a Wednesday. I was training with the wooden sword, when all of a sudden I hear the gate of the door to the estate open. I turned to see if it was Sanemi and it wasn't. I was told not to engage with others that weren't Hashira but I still, I was curious.

The boy looked around my age. He has short scruffy hair that looked like a Mohawk. He checked his surroundings before entering the estate. He walked through until he noticed me. I had a curious face on, why was this boy here?

"W-what are you looking at!" He yelled out to me. He ran up to the front door leaving behind some wrapped food on the door step. Then he ran out of the estate just like that.

So strange.

End of chapter one🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭