Chapter 17

(Hey guys! Sorry for late update! I've been sick and I started school too..so..yeah 😢 Also I just realized the POV I've been using is second person not third person I'm an idiot 💀)

Second Person:

You all ran together with swords in hands to find the demon that escaped from its wooden prison.

Genya grabbed and yanked a tree out of the ground and threw it at the demon!

"GET IT TOGETHER YOU IDIOT!" He shouted and chucked a few more to corner the demon.

Nezuko got close and was about to slice it when it managed to get away from her.

Tanjiro was falling behind he was almost at his limits. You kept on running and you were about to use a technique when Tanjiro zoomed past you!

'What?! Tanjiro just got faster!??'

It amazed you what Tanjiro had just done.

Tanjiro got the closest and used his Hinkami Kagura.

The demon began to grow into a huge monster. You shrieked back in fear a little but ran to help Tanjiro.

"DONT YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME?!!?!" Shouted the demon.

"YOU SHOULDNT PICK ON THE WEAK!!!" It shouted again grabbing Tanjiro with its large hands.

Tanjiro was too shook to do anything.

Genya ran over and tried to pry the demon off of Tanjiro.

You used another technique and managed to cut the arm off the demon.

"WHY DO YOU PESTER US?!? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?!?" It shouted more and regenerated its arm, it was about to grab Tanjiro again when-

Nezuko used her blood art on the demon art on it.

It screamed and shouted and Tanjiro used another Hinokami Kagura attack and thrusted forward.

Genya was on fire a little bit because of Nezukos blood art you helped him get rid of it though.

But suddenly, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and The demon were falling?!

You looked down and saw it was a cliff!!

The demon was no longer on fire and it got up. Tanjiros sword was stuck on its neck!

"TANJIRO! NEZUKO!" The two of you shouted. You wanted to go down and help but the fall was too risky.

The demon started to run and found swordsmith makers.

Tanjiro got up and ran after the demon.

"Oh no! He doesn't have a sword!" You looked at your half broken one, you were tempted to throw it at him but then you looked behind you.

"Hey it's him!" You pointed out to Muichiro who stood their weakly with a sword and two swordsmith men and Kotetsu behind him.

"THE SWORD IS NOT READY GIVE IT BACK YOU PEST!!!" Shouted Haganezuka while punching Muichiro, somehow he was still standing.

"Here! Throw this to Tanjiro!" He yelled. He handed it you and you looked over the cliff. You saw that the swordsmith men were almost about to get eaten by the demon at the same time the sun was rising and Nezuko would burn!

You concentrated everything in your body! You took a deep breath in, held it for a moment...then acted!

You chucked it far and it landed in front of Tanjiro.

"Use it Tanjiro!!" You shouted. You fell to an imp and landed on the ground. Genya comforted you, the two of you watched eagerly if Tanjiro would take the final blow!