Chapter 16

Third Person:

You smirked as you cut the staff demon down. You turned your body to see Genya get sliced in the chest by the sorrow demon.

Genya!" You shouted and as he was just about to pierced when you jumped behind him.

"Y/n!!!" He screamed. You felt an immense pain in your chest and coughed a bit of blood.

Genya grabbed your body and held out his gun. He took the shot and the demons head was blown.

"Y/n?!" He looked down at your face. He felt enraged.

Nezuko managed to get free from the fan demon and used its weapon against him.

Nezuko rushed towards you guys ready to kick the sorrow demon.

She rushed towards you guys when the staff demon piecered her in her throat.

"So..your still alive?..how come..?" The sorrow demon stared down at Genya who held you in his arms.

"Hehe...Hehe.."

"What are you laughing about?.."

"Ha! You know who I am?..I AM GENYA SHINAZUGAWA! REMEMBER THAT NAME BECAUSE IM THE PEESON WHOS GONNA KILL YOU!" Genya laughed holding up his gun.

The entire time you were doing total concentration breathing. You opened your eyes and griped your sword tightly.

"Y/n?!.." Genya looked down at you. You looked up and smiled.

You got up and held your sword in a stance.

"I'm alright now..!" You smirked at the sorrow demon.

Suddenly the place came crushing down. The house was destroyed and you got stuck under some rumble.

"WOAH!" You swirled around and used a breathing technique.

'Wind breathing! First form! Dust whirlwind cutter!!'

You swerved your body and got out of the ruble.

You saw the sorrow demon and you held up your sword.

'NINTH FORM!: IDATEN TYPHOON!'

You jumped up in the air doing some sort of backflip

You jumped up in the air doing some sort of backflip. (Sorry I suck at explaining shit)

The demon used its staff at the same time both your techniques collided. This technique you didn't exactly perfect, it was the last and hardest wind breathing technique but still you struggled quite a bit with this one.

The sorrow demon managed to push you back and you fell tot he ground.

You got up and the sorrow demon was right before you. He was about strike you with its staff when you blocked it with your sword.

He used the electricity again shocking you.

"Gah!" You groaned and tried to move your body.

Genya pulled you back and he pushed the demon. He stood the staff out of the demons hand and pierced it through him into a tree cornering him. He then ripped the head off the demon with his bare hands.