Chapter 11

Kanaos POV:

Alright! Phase one is down. Now for Phase two! Or part two? Or..erm..ok ok let me see now.

The two of them are very close now! Maybe I could make some 'accidents' happen? Hmm..

I pondered a little back and forth thinking while sitting on the engawa.

Suddenly I heard a voice call out to me.

"Kanao!" I heard the sound of that familiar boy.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked.

"..." I did not respond.

"Erm.. Well I just wanted to say thank you for training me! I have learned so much!" He shouted happily. I smiled with my eyes and grabbed my coin from my pocket.

I flipped it up and landed on heads.

"You do not need to thank me, I do this from orders from my master.." I said softly. He looked a little shocked which I do not know why..

"Orders? Hey is that money? Why do you flip that penny?" He asked me and sat next to me.

I showed him the penny.

"I use this flip and decide what to do. I get lost and I don't know what I should do...so I flip this and it tells me what to do.." I explained. He looked at it and me mesmerized.

"Why don't you follow your heart?" He asked. I looked at him puzzled.

"Follow?...heart?"

"Yeah! Follow your heart! Go the way you think is right!" He said smiling.

"Here, can I see that?" He pointed to the penny. I handed it to him, he took it a stood from afar.

"This will decide wether you will follow your heart!" He then flipped the coin up super high.

"Ah! Let's make it heads! Head will decide you will follow your heart!" He said, the coin seemed lost in the sky but I was more concerned if it will be heads or tails.

Do I want to follow my heart? How do I do it? How must I follow my heart? Take orders from it?!?

The coin fell and he caught it from the back of his hand.

"Here let's see!.." He lifted up his hand to reveal the coin on heads.

"It's heads!" I was just as surprised as he was.

"See Kanao! Now you follow your heart!" He reached his hands out to hold mine and gave me back the coin, I blushed a little but I didn't know what that meant.

"Take care now!" Before he left I stood.

"How? How is it heads?! What if it was tails?" I asked him frantically. He smiled lightly at me.

"If it were tails I would just keep on flipping until it would land on heads!" He then waved goodbye.

I didn't know what it meant..but I knew it will be important to me..one day..

————————————————————-

Your POV:

Just my luck! I had a mission to go on! I was upset because I don't really like going on missions so much. Even though I sound extremely selfish saying it...it just tires me out.

But it's good to know I save and avenge peoples death even people who won't die in vain..

That's only if i will kill the demon.

Anyways, I am now preparing myself.

Currently I'm at the training grounds of the wind estate.

I was just messing around finding new ways to cut demons. Vertical,Horizontal, sideways, backhand. I don't know what I was doing.