Chapter 15

Your POV:

For the time being in the swordsman village you watched Tanjiro train with the weird dummy and hang out with Genya. Although tension was a little awkward because I liked him and all I would get flustered.

"Come on Tanjiro you can do it!" Kotetsu and I shouted at him while fought the dummy. Tanjiro was growing weak from this because Kotestu wouldn't feed him.

Poor kid.

After a while Tanjiro finally got a big blow on it and it stopped working.

"Yeah!! You didn't it" We both cheered.

Tanjiro fell to the ground and the doll looked in bad shape. It started to break and the head fell off!

We then saw a sword inside of it?

"Woah..look at that!" I pointed at the sword. Tanjiro and Kotestu freaked out for some reason. I guess they were startled.

"Guys it's literally a sword." I face palmed.

"Oh right."

Tanjiro reached for it. He held the sword and opened it from the sheathe.

It was tarnished.

"It's..tarnished.." He mumbled.

"Well yeah it's a 300 year old sword what do you expect?" Kotetsu exclaimed.

Tanjiro had tears falling from his eyes while he held a smile.

"Wha?! Why are you crying!?" I asked him with a worrisome face.

"No no it's fine...hehe.." He chuckled as the tears kept falling out.

Just then we heard sounds from behind us.

A very buff man emerged from the bushes. What the hell.

"AHHH! WHAT IS THAT?!?" I screamed. I won't lie, I was a little tiny bit scared. 😀

"I-i-is that..Hagenezuka?!!" Tanjuro exclaimed.

The buff man walked over to us and reached for the sword.

"Give me it! I heard what you said, leave it to me." He said and tried to take the sword from us.

"No it's ours!" Tanjiro Kotetsu and I held onto the sword from the buff man. But being buff and strong he shook us all off and grabbed the sword.

"Hagenezukas weakness are his sides!" Another man said and started to tickle the buff man. Well if that was a sight to see😀 (cringing so hard rn)

"Oh! Kanamori!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Hello again! Nice to see you." Tanjiro talked with the swordsmith people.

"Haganezuka was training to create a better sword for you."

"For me?" Tanjiros face was in awe.

"Haganezuka is happy to give you swords but he won't admit it though!" Kanamori said.

"Oh he's back!" Haganezuka sprang up from the ground.

"I will fix the tarnished sword.." He said and waved his hands around.

"Why would we give the sword to an idiot like you? You should have told us that instead of saying leave it to me!" Kotetsu wasn't having it. Haganezuka held up Kotetsu by his neck.

"HIS SIDES!"

———————————————————————————

Third Person:

"And that happened a few days ago. Haganezuka said it will take a while for the sword to be forged." Currently Tanjiro was eating and talking to Genya. But Genya didn't seem to care in the slightest bit.