Chapter 19

Third Person:

Both of their lips in contact with one another. Y/n let go for a moment to stare into Genyas eyes. Genya was red like beet root, and looked as if he were to pass out completely.

She moved off of him a little so Genya was in more of a sitting position. When she did, Genya pulled her closer to where she was now sitting on his lap.

"Y/n.." He mumbled her name and stared at her glossy eyes.

"Genya.." She responded delicately.

The two then passionately kissed one another deeply full of love and with a hint of lust.

Genya grabbed Y/n by her waist, holding her tightly in his rough but soft hands. Y/n felt as if she could just melt in his touch.

She moaned out his name a little which sent goosebumps all around Genya.

She held her arms on his shoulders but tangled her fingers in his dark hair.

They licked against each-others lips, with mixed sweet saliva passing between them.

Finally they broke it up and panted heavily. It felt warm out and not from training or the blazing sun but from all of this.

"I...." Genya began as he tried to recollect his breath all together. Even though, being a demon slayer and defeating an upper rank demon, he struggled to keep his breath like this. He'd lose his breath so quickly at the sight of you. Hearing your voice, looking in your eyes, watching your body in all movement. He was so frazzled by you, all of you..

"I love you.." He said. Y/n smiled slightly and her heart felt heavy. She leaned her head against his chest and collected her breath.

"I love you too..so..much.." She whispered for him to hear and only him.

————————-————————-——————————

It's easy now to say that Genya and Y/n are lovers now. Their love for one another is incomprehensible.

Tanjiro suspected something odd on Genya. And smelt the not so familiar sweet scent of love radiating off of him.

"Hey Genya?" Tanjiro began. Genya looked his way as he finished eating the cot fish from the trout they caught .

"Yeah?"

"I smell this..strange scent off of you. It's like a sweet kind of scent, and not so familiar but it is familiar in a way.." Tanjiro thought.

Genya was a little confused but he remembered that Tanjiro could practically smell emotions off of people.

Suddenly Tanjiro smelt the air once more and smelt a scent of a certain female.

"Hey..we're you with Y/n today?" He asked. Genyas face instantly went red from the mention of her name.

"Uhh..yeah..we were just..talking.."
('Talking'😏)

"Oh, I see then.." Tanjiro was dumbfounded.

Genya felt as if that Tanjiro can pick up the scent of their makeout scene. He started to get nervous because of it.

Suddenly a scream of what sounded like terror came from not far. Tanjiro stood up with panic and ran towards the commotion.

Which only turned out to be Inosuke holding Zenitsu upside down by his ankles on a tree branch.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU UNDESPICABLE DISGUSTING BOAR HEAD YEEOOOOOWWW!!" Zenitsu was yelling like a full on cat and tried to swing his body back and forth. He ended up knocking Inosuke on the nose which threw him back a little and dropped Zenitsu. The two fell off the branch and onto the ground like idiots.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 24, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Together Forever~|| Genya x Reader || जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें