Chapter 18

Third Person:

Genya was morally shattered from his elder brothers comment. To stay away from Y/n..

He liked her very much..and to hear such words, breaks his heart.

Then again it was his older brother. He loved his older brother, even when his brother didn't show it to him he didn't mind. He wanted to apologize for what he blamed him for.

But to stay away from Y/n...He wanted to listen to his brother and respect his wishes. He knew that Y/n was his Tsuguko and probably saw him as a younger sister like his siblings.

Genya had no other choice but to avoid Y/n..

———————————————————————————

During the Hashira training Y/n managed to pass through Sanemis training as well. She was strong willed and Sanemi didn't hesitate to go hard on her.

"You've done well now Y/n. I'll say better than all the other weaklings I've dealt with." He rolled his eyes. Y/n only giggled.

"Your good to go to your next class." He said. Y/n's eyes sparkled with joy.

"Yay! I told you see! I'm getting so much stronger!" She smirked. Sanemi smiled a little as Y/n skipped away.

Y/n continued her long journey to the stone hashiras estate. Apparently he lives in the highest part of headquarters, there are lots of trees and a mountain rage.

"Wow, Himejima really lives all up there?" Y/n was a little skittish about entering, but she shook off the negative thoughts and pulled through.

'I can do this!'

When Y/n made it to the training grounds. She was greeted by Himejima Gyomei.

"Hello Himejima-sama!" She smiled at the stone pillar. The Hashira turned and smiled at the cheerful little girl.

"Greetings L/n-San. You have come from Shinazugawas training grounds?" He asked. She nodded.

"Good. Let us begin then. Some of your friends have made there way to this point too." He said. Y/n's eyes lit up more.

"Really?!"

Himejimas training was very hard. Lots of people have up because of it. People had to push boulders, stand under waterfalls with heavy logs, etc.

Y/n met up with Tanjiro and the others.

"Hey guys!" Shouted Y/n from afar waving to her friends.

"Y/n!" Smiled Tanjiro. Zenitsu sad face turned into a happy one.

"Oh my goodness!! Y/n I'm so happy to see you!!" He yelled.

"Are you ok Zenitsu?" She asked the poor boy.

"This training is the worst! It's the definition of pain!" He cried. Y/n had nothing to say.

"Don't be disheartened. I know you can do it! Let us do our best ok..?" She reassured. Zenitsu kept crying still and Tanjiro had to pull him off her.

The training was bad. Really bad! Standing directly under a water fountain trying to find inner peace?!? Y/n felt the guilt of giving up.

"Con...cen....trate!!..." She groaned as the water hit against her body. Most of the slayers in the demon slayer corps were male. Y/n was one of the few slayers who are female, she took off her shirt that revealed her black bra. (Don't get any ideas it's for the character- and some plot LOL)

"It's..so..hot..! Ugh!" She groaned as she collapsed on the ground.

She managed to complete the waterfall training, now moved onto the log training. Trying to stand with heavy weighted logs on her shoulders.