Chapter 10

Third Person:

For the past few days you have been visiting Tanjiro and the others. You wanted to get to know them well, and they didn't have a problem getting to know you.

They were going through the rehabilitation training. You sort of felt sorry for them since you had to put up with it but a little worst, since you trained under the wind Hashira.

There have been some rather strange things going on with Kanao though..She has been following you secretly and watching you. It was sort of freaking you out a little bit you brushed it off as nothing, you knew Kanao too well to know she wouldn't come up with some strange plan.

Was she?..

One morning you woke up with a happy smile. It was your day off today and that means you could rest..

Being in the demon slayer corps is fun and all I guess..but it's nice to talk to people and befriend people as well. You had a major change in heart and the colors of your life become clear, but not too clear..

You were given ohagi for breakfast as usual and you didn't complain. You wished Sanemi goodbye and went off to wonder around.

While some people train on there days off. You like to socialize!

You decided to go and find Kanao and see if she was available for the day.

You skipped on over to the butterfly estate and walked through the gate. You decided to find Lady Shinobu to ask her about Kanao, since Kanao is her student.

Walking through the long halls you met Shinobu in her own little office.

"U-uh... Lady Shinobu?" You called out to catch her attention but she knew you were there from the start.

"Oh. Hello there Y/n. What brings you here?" She asked and turned her body towards facing you in her chair.

"Sorry for coming unannounced, but is Kanao here?" You asked her.

"Yes she is. She's helping Tanjiro and the others train!" She exclaimed. You smiled happily.

"Ok then! I just want to talk with her for a moment." You said with my light smile trying to control your excitement.

"Very well then." She smiled and you were about to walk off when You heard Shinobu call your name again.

"Oh..Y/n?" She called out. You poked your head through the doorway.

"Yes?" You responded.

"Do you know what's been going on with Kanao lately?..she's been actually acting different then usual.." Shinobu said with a little bit of worry in her tone.

"No I don't. I was going to ask you that as well, come to think of it, she has been following me around lately. It's kind of creepy.." You aid sweat dropping, and remembering the feeling of someone watching you.

"Oh. Well I'll deal with that a little later then." She said. You excused yourself and walked over to the little training area.

The training place was like a little gym.

You walked through the doors to see Tanjiro and the others lying in the ground.

I then noticed Kanao, Aoi, Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi.

"Kanao!" I waved to her, she perked her head up and looked over at me.

"Hello Y/n.." She said as I walked over to her.

"Y/n!" I heard the three young girls call out and rush over near me.

"Hello you three..!" I smiled at them.