Chapter 8

Your POV:

The day rolled around and almost like Genya promised he showed up in need for assistance.

"Hey!..how you feeling today?" He asked. I looked over his way and smiled lightly.

"Feel much better but my back is still a little sore.." I responded. Genya walked over by my bedside and sat in a chair next to my bed.

"Well it's certainly better than what you were feeling before.." He said and chuckled a little.

"Anyway..I wanted to drop by and see if your in need of some assistance of walking?" He asked. That of course I remembered very vividly.

In fact, I couldn't wait for that day to come any sooner.

"Because you haven't been walking around lately and just been in bed so maybe it be good for you to try and stand up a bit? It may help your back out." He resorted. I blushed a little, thinking that he actually does care about me.

"Of course..I've been wanting to do something more than just sitting around.." I responded and smiled.

I pushed the covers off of me and pushed my body close to the end of the bed. Genya got up and held out his hands, I took them and stood up. My legs felt like jelly!

I stumbled forward and Genya caught my fall. I look up to him and see our faces literally six inches apart..

I stood there in shock for a moment and it felt like one of those lovey scenes in a fairy tale book. (Wattpad story's lol)

We were both blushing and I backed away a little. Still holding onto his hands though.

"S-sorry.." I said awkwardly and looked down to my feet.

"I-it's o-ok.." Genya sounded way more nervous than I did.

"Here let's walk out to the garden.." He said. I nodded my head in a response and I held onto his arm for support.

We made our way out to the garden of the butterfly estate, it was such a nice place to be..and it really lived up to its name.

Butterflies of all different colors would flutter around and land on flowers. The garden itself was very well tamed too.

I haven't seen all of the butterfly estate but some parts yeah. I come here to get treated some times and I come here to see Kanao, she is my best friend after all.

I noticed the little butterflies fluttering around us, they seem to be attached to new things maybe.

I look over at Genya and see a pinkish colored butterfly land on his nose. He tried not to move and I could see him sweating over there. I giggled on how cute and funny it was. I then felt something like a leaf of some sort land on my head.

I try and look up and I saw little silhouette of wings of a butterfly.

I tried not to move as well to not scare them off.

I looked back over at Genya who was practically getting attacked by butterflies. I giggled more on how funny it was.

Genya then shook his head off and the butterflies started to fly off.

It was cute how long Genya could tolerate something, or someone.

We decided to head back inside the estate and call it a day. I sat back in my bed and got into a laying down position.

"You gonna nap now?" Genya asked. I nodded and yawned a little.

I closed my eyes and slowly started to drift off to sleep land..

"Thank..you..Genya.." I mumbled out and finally fell into my deep slumber..

Genya POV:

"Thank..you..Genya.." She mumbled out and then fell asleep. After I heard those words I felt my heart pound out of my chest. I saw her hand lay next to her body in an open hand. I looked back at her sleeping figure and smiled a little.

I held her free hand and intertwined it with mine. I could feel a small grasp on her hand.

I blushed a little and decided to get up and leave. When I couldn't.. her grip on my hand tightened around my wrist. I looked down at her as saw her face looking a little upset. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"P-please..stay.." She mumbled out in her sleep. Now I couldn't tell if she was sleep talking or if she was a really light sleeper, I decided to just answer her wishes and stay right beside her.

I sat back in the chair and laid back feeling myself get sleepy really quick too.

I glanced down one last time to look at her face and saw a peaceful angel sleeping right there..

I smiled once more and fell into my own slumber..

————————————————
Kanao POV:

I walked down the hallway to find Y/n. Y/n was my only friend and I accepted her because she help me be a good person.

I didn't know what to do with my life. I felt broken and incomplete, but soon Y/n helped me out. She helped me open up my eyes to see beyond this barrier.

So I must find and check up on her. I made it an order to myself sometimes that I check up on her as a good friend!

I walked down to her room and opened to door cautiously.

I looked to see she wasn't alone. There was someone else there with her.

I don't really remember that boy to well from the final selection but now it does seem to come back to me, a little.

I walked in the room quietly. I saw Y/n sleeping in her bed peacefully. I looked over at the male who was laid back in a chair. I then noticed their hands.

Both of their hands intertwined with each others. I observed it closely, was this some sort of attack plan?!

Or just some sort of..comfort?..

I didn't know what was going on between the two, was it some sort of feeling?

I quietly but swiftly ran out of the room and closed the door.

I don't know the difference between love, some people love each other but they yell at each other. Some people love each other, but show it with a family relationship. Some people love each other, and they both don't even know it..

That probably is what Y/n is in.

Maybe.

I'm not too sure..

Even so..

It will be my own mission and duty to fulfill these two to get together!

End of chapter 8🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Aww! Kanao is going to help you two get together?! ⁉️