Chapter 9

Your POV:

A few days went by and I started to get better from my mission. I was able to walk properly again, and swing my sword too.

I was going to get discharged today so I decided to go find lady Shinobu.

While walking down the halls I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh dear..I'm sorry!" I said and looked to see who I rammed into.

It was a boy with a dark burgundy hair with strange earrings.

"No no! It's fine! My fault sorry!" He said and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh I haven't seen you around here?..are you a demon slayer too?" I asked him. He looked a little surprised but nodded.

"Yes I am! Mizunoto rank, Tanjuro Kamado!" He announced. I giggled at his introduction.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n.." I responded and smiled.

"We're you on the mountain of natagumo?" The boy knowned as Tanjiro asked me.

"Oh! Yes I was. It's why I ended up here.." I chuckled a little.

"I was there too! Although i didn't have the change of seeing you..did you happen to come across a bot with yellow hair there? Or someone with a boar head?" Tanjiro asked. I gave him a confused look but nodded in a no.

"I'm sorry I haven't. Is there someone you knew missing?" I asked him.

"No! I found them. We just got split up at the mission on the mountain and I wanted to know how much danger they really were in..!" Tanjiro seemed like the kind of boy to take care of everyone's problems without question..well, maybe..

"That's so kind of you. I never met someone like you, well im supposed to get discharged today so I must talk with lady Shinobu!" I said and waving off to Tanjiro.

"Wait!" I heard him call from behind.

"Yes?" I cocked my head to the side.

"My friends and I are learning the rehabilitation training, and I wanted to know if you learned it. This thing about total concentration constant?" He asked.

"Oh! Yes I have! You guys are learning it?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Well good luck! It's not easy I'll say but trust me it helps you on missions a whole lot!" I said and gave him a thumbs up.

"Bye now!" I said and walked off in my own direction.

——————————————————

"Yep. You are now healed Y/n!" Shinobu exclaimed. I smiled happily and thanked her once more.

"Thank you again Lady Shinobu!" She just smiled in return.

"I'll be off now! Take care." I said and left to go get my uniform.

My uniform was badly torn up so I needed a new one.

I made my journey to where the uniforms are supposedly made.

"Hello?" I called out to the empty little shop.

"Ah! Why hello there!" I heard some call out. I looked over to see one of the kakushi, but with glasses.

"I am Maeda! You are in need of new uniform it seems?" He questioned me. I nodded frantically.

"Alright! Your size?" He asked.

"Uhm-..I think it was.. (Clothing Size)." I wasn't absolutely sure what size it was, but this seemed close to it, probably.

"Very good!" He ran off to the back of the store to fetch me a new uniform.

"Here try this on!" He handed me the uniform and I went to one of the changing rooms. While I was putting it on i noticed the uniform had in opening in the chest area.

"Uhm..excuse me?" I called out.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" I heard Maeda answer.

"I was just wondering what the opening is in the chest.." I asked him.

"Oh! That's for the females to move more swiftly and agile! Trust me it is good for battle!" He exclaimed. I was a little skeptical about all this so I just tried it on.

The uniform felt exactly like my size but I felt kind of bare with there being a hole in my uniform.

"D-do..all the girls wear this?.." I asked him feeling my face go red.

"Why yes! Atleast it's what I recommend. You Amy have seen Lady Kanroji wear this uniform!" H exclaimed proudly like he accomplished something.

"What about Lady Shinobu?" I asked him. I saw his face fall.

"W-well.. she wasn't a huge fan of the uniform at first-.." He just looked sad and looked like he was gonna cry.

"She burnt the uniform.." He said. Now I really did feel bad.

"All the hard work..gone.." He did sound a little dramatic but since I was a nice person..I decided to wear it.

"W-well maybe I'll wear it for a little while..and see how it goes I guess!" I said trying to lift his spirits.

"Oh goodie! That makes me oh so happy!" He said. Oh dear, what have I gotten into..

(I know some of you guys are gonna be like: 😟 or 😐 I know I know but this is like filler episode shit so bare with me you will get your old uniform back soon DONT worry!)

—————————————

I was walking around headquarters trying to cover my chest a bit. It was so embarrassing...

My cheeks we're probably cherry red! I used my haori to try and cover most of it up.

While walking it was odd because I was getting stares by some people. I tried to ignore them but still it wasn't enough. I had to make my way to the wind estate which is we're I reside of course but it was far away from the butterfly estate!

I was about to turn a corner when I bumped into somone on accident. I feel to the ground and put my hands on the ground to try and break my fall.

"I-I'm sorry! I was look-" I cut myself off to see, Genya! Standing right there. His face was redder than ever.

"U-uh-uhm..hey Y/n.." He said and turned away. He reached out a hand and I took it.

"Sorry a-about t-that.." He said and tried to avoid making eye contact with me.

I looked to the ground with embarrassment.

"N-no it's fine.." There was a slight silent of awkwardness, only for a moment though.

"M-my uh..uniform. It's a new one.." I said bluntly.

"Well...it looks good on you.." He whispered that last part but I heard it. I blushed but not with embarrassment.

"Thanks.." I whispered back.

"W-well I should get going now!.." I said and waved him goodbye.

I quickly ran behind a fence and catcher my breath.

'Oh..my..gosh!!!' I was freaking out. I couldn't catch my breath.

"That was embarrassing but he noticed me!..and he even complimented me.." I squealed quietly to myself.

My heart was beating, and I was sweating like crazy. I never felt like this..or at-least..I haven't felt love like this in a while..

—————————————————

Eventually I made my way back to the wind estate and when Sanemi saw the uniform I was wearing. He was enraged...

I think he scared the socks off of Maeda..

I did get my normal uniform back though thankfully.

I wonder what else will be in stored for me..

End of chapter 9🥰🥰🥰