Chapter 7

Third Person:

A few weeks go by and you felt like Genya and You were getting closer by the days. It was a little nerve racking.

Slowly but surely you did end up feeling strange emotions when you were near him. You felt your face heat up, you were more clumsy than usual. You felt the happiness come back that was locked away.

One day you have gotten a mission to head to a mountain.

Your POV:

My Kasugai crow just informed me about a mission in the mountains. He also gave me a little more info about how many other Mizuno And Mizunoto ranks heading there.

So I was excited!

I wiped down my sword once more with a special liquid. I got all the things I needed!

So I started to head my way to the mountain.

Well this was a terrible idea. I was wounded, badly. I was fighting against a demon slayer who has been taken controlled by someone or something. Most likely a demon..I heard someone saw a twelve kizuki member here, and boy I was frightened.

I had a big wound on my leg and I was barely able to move. My arms were shaking and I was hiding behind a tree trying to control my breathing.

'Calm down Y/n...it's alright..Just wait for reinforcements..' I said trying to calm myself.

After I got my breathing control I pulled out the extra bandages and started to fix them on my leg.

"Ow...ouch!...ugh.." I groaned in pain as I finally fixed it up.

"I need..to find..somone..we..need..someone!.." I looked around a bit to make sure the coast was clear.

No one was around, so I used my sword to limp my way around the forest.

I ended up falling down to the ground breathing heavily.

Come on!

Get up!

Get up!!

"Excuse me?!" I heard, someone call out.

I slowly looked up to see who was out there. I then saw, a boy with dark red burgundy hair and green and black checkered haori.

"Are you ok miss?!" He asked, eager to help.

"It...hurts.." I managed to speak out and his face turned more worried.

"Don't worry! We're here to help!" He said, he then looked over at his little partner or somebody with him I couldn't see and motioned him to help.

They helped me up and leaned me against a tree. The boy waved his hand in my face to check if I was ok.

"Miss what's your name?" He asked me.

"...Y- Y/n.." I said groaning slightly. I heard a slight ringing noise. And my vision was going blurry.

"Miss Y/n!.......... Y/n?" He yelled frantically. My hearing is going away. My eyes..I can't see!

I blacked out.

—————————————————

My eyes felt heavy but I forced my eyes to open up. Only to see the light. A small hospital room.

My eye lids were heavy and tired. I breathed in slowly and turned to see a window where the bright sunlight was hitting my face. I turned my head the opposite side and groaned in annoyance.

I looked over at the nightstand by my bed and saw a little glass vase with two beautiful Lilly flowers.

They shined bright in the light and I smiled lightly

They shined bright in the light and I smiled lightly. Knowing only two people who'd give them to me.

I spent the rest of the time sleeping.

—————————————-

A little while later in the afternoon I woke up feeling a bit better than before. Aoi came in and gave me some food to eat.

"Alright here you are!" She said placing a tray on my lap.

"Thanks Aoi.." I said. She gave a quick smile and took her leave. I started to eat some rice and some salmon.

After I ate I rested a little more.

I then heard the shoji door slide open then close. I looked over to see, Genya!

My heart beated a little extra.

"U-uhm..Hi!.." I greeted frantically sitting up. He waved slightly.

"Hey.." He pulled over a chair and sat by my bedside.

There was a little silence and was kinda awkward. I felt my cheeks go red and I started to fiddle with my fingers.

"S-so..are you ok?" He asked sweat dropping.

"Yeah! Just have to stay here for a few more days..hehe." I chuckled awkwardly.

The silence grew back.

"I heard that your leg was badly hurt..if you need help walking I could help!.." Oh.My.Gosh. I literally felt like exploding!

My face went completely red. Almost tomato.

"S-sure!" I said nervously stuttering.

"Great!" He said. I couldn't face him, I was just too nervous.

"W-well I must get going now..heh..see you tomorrow!" He said taking his leave. I kept smiling until the door closed. That's when I screamed into my pillow.

'That was close!!! So close! And he offered to help me!!!' I cursed but lovingly in my mind.

I pulled the blanket over my face hiding my emotions.

——————————————-
Genya's POV:

I leaned my back against a wall and held my hand against my chest. I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

Why must she make me feel this way!?

I blush just by thinking about her. How long will this feeling keep hanging on? Its like a disease..

That I like...very much..

End of chapter 7😟😟😖😖😖😖😖😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😇😇😇😇😇😂😂😂😂😂