Chapter 14

Your POV:

I was on my way to go to the swordsman village! Well, not me but someone taking me. Literally they are carrying me to the village.

They blindfolded me and plugged my ears. Then they have different kakushi every now and then to take me to the village.

It was strange I know, but they need it to be kept secret.

After a long journey I arrived.

"You must go meet with the leader first to get acceptance." A kakushi told me and guided me for the leader of this village.

(Btw I'm too lazy to look up the leaders name and shit so- I'm just gonna avoid it lol)

I entered a room and sat down to see a very small..man? With a mask..

"Greetings. Welcome to my village!" He greeted. I felt the need to bow and give my best greetings.

"Thank you for having me..! It's an honor." I bowed deeply to where my forehead was touching the tatami Matt.

"Such kind manners! You are like that kind boy with red hair who was here not to long ago!" He exclaimed. Wait..boy..with red hair?..

"Red hair?...did he have a green and black checkered haori?" I asked.

"Oh yes he did!"

"Oh! Tanjiro is here then!" That made my day more nice and splendid.

"Ah you two know eachother! Wonderful, it's nice to see familiar faces. Anyways, is there a request you need Ms L/n?" The tiny man asked.

"Oh yes, I'm quite embarrassed and..ashamed but. I think I require a new blade..mine.." I grabbed my blade from my side and unsheathed to see the broken blade.

"..is only in half.." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh dear, this will be taken care of. Don't worry now,  we can have a new blade delivered to you as soon as may be. Your journey must be tiring though, if you like we can have someone escort you to our special inn for demon hunters that has a special healing hot springs!" He exclaimed happily.

"Oh thank you! I will forever be in your debt." I bowed once more.

"You are most welcome. Please show Ms L/n to the inn." The masked man next to him got up and escorted me to the inn.

"Here is your room. If you need anything, kakushi are near by for assistance." The masked man said.

"Thank you."

He left and I was alone standing in this room.

It was slightly awkward for a moment but then I decided I should look around for a bit.

I walked around the engawa seeing the nice designs of the inn.

Not far I smelled a nice smell of the hot springs near by.

While walking I came across Kanroji Mitsuri!

"Ah! Kanroji?"

"Oh! Y/n! What a surprise to see you here." She smiled at me.

"It's nice to see you here too!" I smiled back.

"Are you staying long here? I just got my blade sharpened and I'm leaving soon." She exclaimed.

"Oh that's too bad. I accidentally broke mine is half..heh." I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

"Oh don't worry! I used to break my blade a few times before when I was your age!" She gave my an empathetic smile to cheer me up.