Chapter 5

A week later went by since you met up with that boy Muichiro. It was interesting to know he became a Hashira, the mist Hashira to be Precise.

You've been going on a lot a missions lately and that's when Sanemi decided to up your game on training. He doubled everything you had trained before. He even sparred with you but you always end up on the ground with cuts and bruises on your arms and legs. You couldn't beat him.

Although after one mission you went on that troubled you much, because you got hurt badly you decided to head to the butterfly estate. The estate where you get healed and recover.

"Alright! Just wait here and Ms Kocho will be with you soon." Aoi exclaimed. You simply nodded and wait until Shinobu entered the room.

"Well, Y/n..it seems you had quite some trouble with you last mission." She said looking at you.

"Yeah..it was tough not gonna lie.." You sweat dropped and chuckled a bit, clearly acting like nothing happened.👀

Shinobu reached into a cupboard to take out some rubbing alcohol, bandages, and some cotton puffs.

She went over the parts of your body that had deep cuts and bandaged them up while she treated the smaller wounds with the rubbing alcohol to clean them off adding bandaids on.

"Alright! Your good to go now. Just take it easy for these next few days, remember if your starting to feel any pain anywhere on your body please come me." She smiled with her eyes lightly and you just smiled back.

"Alright." You both exited the room and went seperate directions. While limping down the hall you came across a certain boy.

The boy with the mohawk like hair and scar across his cheek. It was him again!

He instantly noticed you and he looked a little suprised.

"O-oh uhm..hi.." He awkwardly said to you. For some reason you couldn't help but notice that he grew a bit..taller..

"Hi! Again.." You stood up straight ignoring the pain on your hip.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Your face shot up and you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yes yes! Of course! Just a little injured from my last mission." You replied. He nodded then. There was a slight silence between the two of you, and it was getting awkward.

"So..why are you here!..if I may ask?" You asked bluntly. He turned his focus back towards you and replied with.

"I come here often to get checked up on.." He explained.

"Huh..why though?" You just realized you were prying to much with his information.

"O-oh I'm sorry..I shouldn't have-" You were cut off by him saying.

"No no..it's alright..I do come here often because well..I'm a little reckless.." He admitted and you could see a bit of blush of embarrassment. Aw.

"Ohh..I see..hehe." You chuckled awkwardly.

"This might come strange to you but I recently have started a new way for me to kill demons." He explained.

"Oh really?" You asked. He nodded eagerly.

"You see, I don't use breathing like other people do..I actually uhm..eat demon parts.." Well that certainly shocked you.

"W-what?.." You asked taking a step back away from him.

"N-no wait!..please don't be afraid..I'm not a demon I swear it's just..strange..it helps a lot with fighting.." He further explained. You stopped backing away and sighed a bit.

"S-sorry if I misjudged you.." You apologized.

"I-it's all good.." He said.

"Well I best get going now!..I have lots of more training I have to put up with.." You were about to walk away when he grabbed onto your hand.

"Eh?.." A bit of blush spread across your cheeks.

"W-wait..uhm..listen..this may come to a suprise to you but I don't really have friends..if there's a chance I could write letters to you maybe or..possible go on missions with you?.." He asked out of the blue. You could feel your heart pound heavy and your face flush red.

'CALM DOWN Y/N NOTHING WRONG HERE!..'

"I-I..would be delighted.." You smiled brightly at him. He took that as a token of appreciation.

"S-sorry to make this awkward.." He apologized once more.

"It's all good..well I have to get home. I have a friend to write to!" You smiled at him and could see a little bit of tainted blush on his face.

You quickly scurried out of the estate and hid behind a wall holding onto your chest.

'OH MY GOODNESS...Did that really happen!!?' You were caught off guard because your friend Kanao was standing right next to you.

"AH!- K-kanao!" You exclaimed and took a breather.

"Hello..Y/n.." She said greeting you.

"Oh dear you almost gave me a heart attack.." You saw her eyes shot up.

"R-really? Do I need to get my master for help!?.." She said with worry in her voice.

"Wah? No no..it's just an expression..what I meant to say was you scared me." You saw her face turn back to its original form.

"Oh..I see.."

"A-anyways what are you doing here?" You asked her.

"Just reported back from a mission..nothing new.." She replied. Since training was practically killing you, you decided to be a little evil and ask Kanao to go get dango with her.

"Hey! Wanna go get some dango with me!" You exclaimed. Kanaos face lit a little and then she took out her coin from her cape.

She flipped it up into the air and caught it. It said heads.

"Of course.." She smiled lightly and walked with you to get some dango and tea.

End of chapter 5 SORRY ITS SHORT 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲