PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fiction manners.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences, Please read at your own risk.

🦋 🦋 🦋

They said that falling in love is the best thing that happen to someone. It was the best feeling that you would feel in this complicated world. Na masarap mabuhay kapag in love, inspired ka palaging gigising at gagawin ang mga bagay na kailangan mo gawin.

But for me, love is the painful feeling you could feel.

"Ma! Bakit kayo aalis? Bakit niyo kami iiwan?" Umiiyak na sabi ko.

Why does love hurts? Why does love leaves? Kung mahal mo, bakit mo iiwan? Kung mahal mo, bakit mo sasaktan?

I saw my mother packing her things leaving us because she gets tired on understanding my father. I looked at my younger brother na hindi alam ang nangyayari sa paligid niya. He was clueless on what's happening in our family.

"Hindi ko na kaya ang ama mo, Maxandrea! Pagod na pagod na akong intindihin siya." She said crying. She zipped the luggaged.

"Pwede namang mapagod, Ma! Pero bakit pati kami iiwan mo? Kung pagod kana kay Papa, pwede namang magpahinga!" I shouted because of frustration.

"Makinig ka sa'kin... Hindi ko kayo iiwan. You will be staying here with your father and take care of your brother. Babalik ako dito kapag may pera na ako, Andrea." She wiped my tears.

I shooked my head and madly pushed her away. I don't need her in my life anymore. If she wants to leave, I don't want her to come back. Kung aalis siya, ayokong isang araw makita ko siya sa harapan ko.

Because I hate her for leaving us.

Andrei is just 10 years old. And she leave him to me. I was just 16, hindi naman sa ayaw kung alagaan ang kapatid ko. Pero for god sake! His just 10 years old. He needs a mother to take care for him while he grows up.

"Anak..." Mahinang usal niya, nakikiusap.

"If you want to leave, then fucking leave! But I want you to leave forever. Don't ever show yourself to us one day, because I swear to all the saints in this world. I won't accept you anymore." I madly said before leaving and went to my room.