f a t i g u e

✿ ✿ ✿

You were tired, you didn't know why, but you were. The surface of the wooden desk looked so comfortable, the blurry mirage of flowers decorated the edges. You blinked, the shrubs were now gone. Rubbing your eyes you sighed, you haven't been able to sleep for the past week. Along with the load of work that you were hauling on your back all day, you also had violin lessons this week. But the loads of toil wasn't the thing that fatigued you, no it was something else. As you thought that,the silver eyed beauty skipped elegantly into the classroom.

Ah yes, that was it..

Bea... Or rather Beatrice was the most extraordinary sight in South Park. She was perfect, chocolate locks that faded into a tawny sunset, and she had the most remarkable eyes.  Whenever you would look at her, the first thing you would notice are her beautiful silver eyes. Whenever you looked at them they felt like the blinding sensation of summer.

Your face warmed a little, it did every time you stared at them. The thing is you didn't know why.

"(Y/n)!"

You shot up at the exclamation of your name, had someone finally acknowledged you! Your aura faltered as the revelation came to you, it was just your teacher doing role-call.

The funny thing is that no one even noticed, you were silently begging them to do something.. Anything!

The class barely acknowledged your name, all of them focused on the silver eyed brunette who sat in the middle of the crowded classroom, staring like you had done previously.

I should have known...

Ironically, your desk was in the very back of the class right next to the corner, pretty much the only seat distanced from everyone. Your face burned, but you held back tears that always felt like they were going to spill.

Wait.. Why am I holding it in? It's not like anyone would notice. They're all focused on Bea

You wanted to go to sleep, but you couldn't. Though you weren't noticed much you were still a prodigious student. Well that was what you thought..

"(Y/n)..come up to my desk please"

You rolled your eyes..

Of course he says that after everyone leaves the classroom

Trudging up to the desk you stayed quiet, your not comfortable around adults. At least not the adults in South Park. You shuddered thinking of the time Mr. Marsh was drunk driving and accidentally threw a beer bottle at you. You think theres still a scar on your forehead...

"(Y/n),during the past week your class average has plummeted drastically.. I don't know whats been going at home or anything.."

He glanced up at your forehead

Yup, it's still there

"But I don't want you to fail this grade just because you've given up on studying"

You froze.You didn't want to fail 10th grade. No.. You couldn't dissapear from graduation aswell!