i n k

✿ ✿ ✿

"What the fuck?!"

Everyone's eyes glued to the wry figure, frail and flaky nails scratched at the wooden floor,carving blisters into the bony skin. You started to shake, hesitant movements echoed quietly throughout the room. The silence was even more dead than it was before.

Steps slid over to the figure, your shaky hands struggling to approach the hood. The figure didn't even flinch at the sudden movement, he seemed to be sleeping.

Taking a quick breath you removed the black cloak, revealing an oddly familiar face. Faded wrinkles more potent than before, greasy brown strands hung a wispy cage over his glued eyelids. Disheveled formal wear of his under the cloak.

Your breath hitched once more at the sight.

Your Professor.

You couldn't move even when his green eyes met yours, a look of terror lashing forward. You felt betrayed, your own teacher, an occult member.

"Hey, look at this..."

Everyone except you looked towards Stan, his gentle hold pushing up a hidden poster, the ends tattered to a nonexistent corner. An echo of gasps repeated around the room, causing your betrayed look to turn towards the poster. You felt broken, the poster had the vile words sewn into the velvet poster.

'The (L/n) Organization'

Several decorations were apparent now, including an array of photos pinned to an attentive wall. Pictures of strangers descended to incredibly familiar faces, the very last picture having identical (e/c) irises staring back at you. Red yarn circled around another defiled photo, sharpie marker scribbled at the bottom

rUdy

✿ ✿ ✿ R ✿ ✿ ✿

Your head began to throb, an indescribable pain coursing through your body as you crouched to the ground. It was silent besides a loud ringing in your ears. You soon heard a nostalgic noise, a noise you forgot about the past month. It was your loud shaky sobs interrupted the tense atmosphere of the room.

✿ ✿ ✿UnRequited✿ ✿ ✿

You tightly clenched the (h/c) strands as you let out a silent shriek.

✿ ✿ ✿HuRt✿ ✿ ✿

Memories flooded your head as you remembered the distant hug from the hooded boy.

✿ ✿ ✿FoRgotten✿ ✿ ✿

The male seemed so distant now.

✿ ✿ ✿FoRgotten

Your throat constricted.

✿ ✿ ✿£ÖRGÖ††Èñ✿ ✿ ✿

You felt a slippery liquid on your cheek. You swiped a bit off and checked the substance. Splotches of black stood before you, almost blending into the equally coarse sky. Your eyes were still damp from the salty tears, snot clogged your airways, little bubbles of oxygen making its way through. You sat up, everything looked the complete opposite as it did before.

Pitch black dripped from the sky, no fluffy cloud in sight. The grass was no longer soft, it was now rough and dry, crumbling from your mere touch. Stumps of bark conveniently created a circle around you.

A rustle in the dry land caught your attention. Your lips numbed at the sight of a rabbit carcus.

Miserable fumes coated the new land, as an abandoned arch barely held itself up. One last vibrant flower clung on for its life on the post. You sighed, curling up in the dry grass, wanting to just disappear from this horrible state.

Now no soothing river was there to comfort you.

✿ ✿ ✿

The blond's knee jostled up and down, the habit of bouncing his legs quickly returning.

His anxiety grew the more you remained still. A day had passed since you blacked out, everyone surrounded you on the couch.

Bea occasionally brushed her hands against your cheek, your pressed eyebrows stayed as you kept groaning in discomfort. Kyle had left some time ago, leaving a little card, he also left his dreidle out of ravenous guilt.

Stan was asleep in a spare rocking chair at the side of the cramped living room. Kenny sat in a dining chair scooting it close to you, keeping his gaze over head. He was like a vulture.

"You really like her huh?"

He gave a surprised look towards Bea.

"E-excuse me?!"

She chuckled, her silver eyes piercing through his.

"It might be because you pity her, I would too.."

She paused.

"...But I've never seen you so comfortable with someone before. You flirt with everyone in school, but you lay your hands off her. Why is that? "

Bea started to twirl her brunette locks, chuckling albeit a hint of bitterness. Her less than joyous sounds were directed at Kenny's lack of words, or rather, lack of am answer. He looked baffled, sputtering incoherent sounds.

Bea held back a hard glare as she kept looking at Kenny. She sighed as she started to speak again. Forcing a smile became uniform in his presence.

"Your not the only one who likes her you know.."

Kenny looked even more confused as Bea dropped her smile and gave him a dead look.

She silently slid away as she left him to his own thoughts, as she walked down the street to her own home. You were a fragile girl, and she would do her best to protect that.

✿ ✿ ✿

Kenny was left baffled as Bea slid away, but he brushed it off quickly so he could look back at you.

He really did like you, and he hated seeing you hurt. He twirled you hair before holding up your hand.

As he held your palm in a firm grip he brushed his fingers over yours. He placed a light kiss on the soft skin, before leaning back in the chair, waiting there all night.

✿ ✿ ✿