r u s t y

✿ ✿ ✿

You sat idly on Kenny's ripped couch while Kyle and Stan watched you with shining eyes. Your smile was awkward as after sixteen years you were never used to this kind of attention.

"So.... what did I miss?" you waved your jazz hands awkwardly.

But your perch on the couch stiffened when the door creaked open.

"Not much!"

     "Bea!"

There stood the silver eyed beauty,leaning casually on the doorframe spinning something on her finger..

Wait...is that?

"No fucking way.." both you and Kenny stared at eachother.

Your same starstruck looks confused the hell out of your other friends, their part in this journey only just beginning. They obviously wouldn't know why the two of your were so shocked by the item in Bea's hands.

"Wh-where did you find that Beatrice?"

You stuttered. Your fingers slightly shaked as you were still relatively shocked.

"Oh this rusty old thing?" She revealed the whole item from its hiding place in her palm. The golden paint rubbed off a bit on her skin,to which she grimaced.

None found reason in you and Kenny's interest in the old thing.

It had the same three ring loops at the top of its base,the very same you gripped onto for dear life when 'breaking' into Cartman's basement.

"Its-"

"The skeleton key!" Kenny was surprised you even remembered the rusty item that helped the both of you open the wooden coppice.

"Woah,what happened while you were asleep dude,its almost as if we think alike now" He nudged.

"Nah, I'm just smarter than you!"

He was a bit taken aback by your statement, as you would have never said something like that.. say.. a month ago.

"And know way too much about keys.." he muttered.

"What was that?" You gave Kenny an oblivious look.

"Nothing~"

"Ugh, we're getting off track!" the red head grasped his hat in his tight grip, it was like the boy had been suddenly infected with the rage of the devil himself.

"How do you two know about that key?"

You smiled while Kenny grimaced. The memory of that fat lard made him want to punch a wall or something.

"Well Kyle, let me tell you a horrifying story about Cartman's basement"

"You went in fatass' basement?!"

"Yes Kyle, you don't have to make it a big show"

The blonde waved his hands mockingly at Kyle. The energy today was tense, you had just woken up from a several weeks worth of sleep after all.