k e y

✿ ✿ ✿

You stood in front of the bright house, the Cartman residence.

Kenny radiated with fury, banging on the wooden door. You hugged the book tight to your chest, scared of the house in front of you. It's harmless exterior could fool anyone, no one outside of South Park could guess it roomed a sociopathic monster.

A whiny yell sang through the air, bellowing for his mother to answer the door. You breathed in and out, reminding yourself the monster wouldn't even be able to see you. A nice looking woman answered the door, her smile made you sick.

"Honey your friends are at the door~"

You heart stopped.

She can see me?

You trembled, your nerves putting on a full show.
The vile creature, known as Eric Cartman, waltzed to the door.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Your heart didn't just stop, it sank. It dived down all the way to the pits of hell. You stomach lurched, your eyes threatening to water again.

Of all the fucking people, him!?

Looking at Kenny's face he had his mouth slightly agape, telling you that neither was he expecting this turn of events.

"You can see her?"

Cartman narrowed his eyes, looking at the two of you in dubious suspicion. He slowly let you in, wary of your figure, also knowing well that Kenny would beat his ass if he declined his demands.

Kenny grabbed your hand, shoving past the dull furniture. He quickly found his way to the basement, the door was already open. Though the entrance was opened, it didn't give the feeling of hospitality.

Turning around, you saw you had been correct, Cartman's frown glowering down at you.

Arriving at the carpeted ground, Kenny started rummaging through stray cardboard boxes, beckoning for you to follow suit.

"What the hell Kinny- Get your poor hands off my fucking stuff!"

You squeezed your eyes shut, bracing yourself for the hell that was going to come to you. You prepared yourself for a deep grave.

Lunging for a cardboard box you teared it open, swiping through random leases and 'thank you' cards. You inwardly groaned, feeling Cartman's anger rise, every paper thrown astray fueling the fire.

By the time you finished clearing your third box, Cartman had grabbed your ally.

"I don't know what you and your bitch want, but if you keep going through MY space in MY house, I won't hesitate to kill you Kinny"

Venom dripped from his meaningless threat, Kenny's oceanic eyes giving a petty eye roll.

While the male was distracted by his blind rage, you saw a certain box, one that was compact and wooden. A golden lock hung from the coffin like top, a key was needed to open the antique.