e n v y

✿ ✿ ✿

You were at home.

Your empty home.

You picked at the faded seal on the grape vine glass. The violet had relieved into a vile soil shade,but you couldn't bother to think about that. Your focus was glued to the seal as it had been glued to the glass.

Marsh

Your classmate Stanley Marsh,had been involved with something that had affected people like you,make them feel worthless. Like a muddy puddle that just kept growing more cloudy. You didn't know if he was a pro or a con to this situation,like Kyle,but if Kenny trusted them with his plan you would to.

Speaking of which,Kenny hadn't really told you his full plan,only briefly explaining to Kyle to catch Stan and maybe Bea. You felt a twinge of hurt in your chest when both of their faces had red splayed across their cheeks at the very mention of her name.

You shook the thought from your head,you would rather focus on the faded seal on the damp glass in front of you.

You started scratching it with more vivid movements, dull nails digging into the thin material,ripping it apart.

Why wouldn't Kenny tell me his plan?

Did I just assume we were close enough to tell each other this stuff?!

Oh god,maybe we aren't friends! Maybe I just assumed-

Your phone buzzed in your pocket, making you freeze up. Looking at the sliding text,you saw that Kenny had been calling for the past two minutes.

Shit!

"H-hey,what's up?"

Your voice wavered like radio lines,but you managed to pull yourself back together.

"Good news,Kyle was able to get Stan AND Beatrice!"

"Khhh-"

You fought the urge to curl up into self-pity

"--khhh─ay. Okay! That's good news!"

But in the depths of your own solice, your faith in Kenny began to fade.

"─right?"

After all the damage done to your mental health you started to let some more of your 'negative' emotions out,case in point,envy for Bea. Or was it Kenny?

You didn't know if it was making you feel better or worse.

"You sounded sarcastic-"

"Eh?"

"Aww,are you jealous for little ol' me,how cu-"

You hung up.

You pinched the bridge of your nose,clenching your clammy hands as you failed to prevent a blush.

You...were really obvious, huh.

A buzz interrupted your thoughts,again..wow.
You looked at the small text.