p e n t a g r a m

✿ ✿ ✿

The sound of chattering teeth echoed throughout the alley, the frigid sounds came from the only group that stood in the isolated crack. Looking at the pounded card Kenny nodded.

"This is the place"

Bea was playing with her nails, inspecting all the imperfections to distract herself from the surrounding abyss.

Kyle huffed as he kept his gloved hands shoved in his pockets.

Stan looked similar to you, as you were both clinging to eachother for a cover from the biting snowflakes. Both of your frantic eyes scattered around the walls that closed in on you.

"Why are we here again?"

Bea took a second to look up, smiling in a proud manner.

"Kenny and (Y/n) said we could find more clues here!"

She turned towards you with an eager look in her eyes, giving a little giddy jump.

"Right? I was right, wasn't I!"

You gave a shaky smile as you struggled to give her a frail thumbs up. Red plodded to her cheeks as her blush grew.

You heard Kenny inhale a weighty breath as he prepared to knock on the rotted backdoor. Finally knudging his knuckles against the surface, he knocked only to see the door open on impact, letting out an eery creak.

The orange hood descended into the inky shadows, leaving the rest of you behind. The people around you started to slip in one by one, the only one who stood beside you was Bea. She observed your shaking figure, inching towards you. After getting close enough she entangled her fingers with yours, consoling you with the comforting handhold. Looking back into her irises you took a deep inhale. After one last glance towards each other the two of you followed the males into the darkness.
All you could see were the spindly figures fading in front of you, Bea tightened her fingers around yours each time you began to tumble over.

Your eyes were blinded by the darkness, the repeated surprise of bumping into obstacles making you flinch.

The room seemed to be a bit larger than it let on, the middle of the floor completley cleaned of any boxes or annoying opponents. Not a word was spoken, the unanimous agreement to stay silent for the fear of another entity lurking in the shadows.

Bumping into yet another wall, you collided with an object portruding from the splintery shell. Running your vacant hand over the subject made you begin investigating the shape. When you felt the flick of a lever, you immediately recognized the machine. Flipping the switch made a lackluster light glow in the middle of the room, three lone bulbs hung loosely in the center of the ceiling.

The big empty floor you had been walking over had been revealed to have an empty circle, white chalk was placed strategically to create a giant pentagram. A hooded figure slumped in the middle, crossing his legs to put himself in a confined position. Your breath hitched as you realized the moving chest of the body, they were still alive.

✿ ✿ ✿