f r i e n d

✿ ✿ ✿

The young Beatrice sat at her wooden desk, she chewed on the pink eraser of her No. 2 pencil. She raced her fingers through her brunete tresses in distress. All that occupied her mind was the image of your still body on the couch, your pale skin made you look like a ghost, and you were mumbling something she couldn't quite catch.

She had only known you for a few days, and yet she hated seeing you like this. Anyone would hate seeing their friend this way.

Friend..

She replayed the word in her head. Are we friends? Does she see me as a friend? Do I see her as a friend?

She bit the end of her pencil harder, soon making a disgusted face at the markings of eraser that had sneaked onto her tongue.

"Eugh.." She quickly spit out the gross material. As if on que, her door opened, revealing her mother with a soft smile on her face.

"Me and your father will be gone for a few hours hun',don't ruin the house while we're gone"

Bea gave a weak chuckle, still worrying about your fragile state. "Okay Ma.."

A few minutes passed and she could hear the grumble of smoke from her moms car speeding away. Bea gave a vain wave,hoping her mom saw it. Sadly,she knew she didn't. Bea leaned back into the back of her chair while heaving a heavy sigh.

"If (Y/n) doesn't wake up..." the girl gripped her chest,the fabric of her shirt crinkled in her grip. 'I may not ever find out what that bracelet means' she finished her thought.

Then that word popped up again... friend.

'Is she really my friend if Im just using her to get that bracelet'..... her pencil started to snap under the pressure of her other hand. 'Why do I even care so much! Its not like I.....I...' memories of your scared face came back,Beatrice's eyes widened like saucers.

She tossed away the now misshapen pencil and threw on her bag. She didn't care if Kenny didn't want her their right now,she was going to see...

Her friend.

The red-head threw his hat to the ground in frustration. Why did he have to be rooted into this? To be completely honest, he would have liked it more if it were one of Cartman's stupid pranks! Not only that, but every time you talked his stomach dropped. He hadn't felt this way since Heidi.

Kyle's face turned pale, no no no! He couldn't be doing this again. Could he? Amidst all the chaos he was in right now, the last thing he would want was a relationship... right?

The red-head gave an exhausted sigh, letting his body collapse into his bed. Despite whatever he wa feeling, he just hoped you would be okay.

And who knows.... maybe after this all blows over, you two could really start as

friends..

After the dark haired boy woke up from his blackout, Kenny found it mandatory to kick him out. Kenny's stressful state had unknowingly been wearing on Stan as well, the ebony haired boys chest tightened in guilt whenever he ever so happened to look at you on the couch.