//AUDUADAHHHDHA//

The giant was half-through with making the huge magic circle and you were flying above Magnolia.

"Fifth Circle: Azroz." You pulled out your two swords. "Rapture!" You threw your swords up into the air where the blades crossed at the tips. A red magic circle appeared out of it before it bled down to the ground, encasing the entire town in a bubble. Your eyes narrowed at the giant.

"It's time to end this stupid game, Jose," you said, holding out your other hand. "Fourth Circle: Dozroth." You brought out the giant-mouthed sword from the circle. The mouth lit up in a bright yellow and you could feel the hot pool of hate swirling around in your gut. You pointed the giant sword at the giant, aiming for the arm that was drawing the circle.

"Exorcism."
Its mouth opened and a giant ball of magic shot out of it, spearing right through the metal. The arm fell from the air and smacked into the protective bubble before settling into the sea. The magic circle slowly wisped away. You could practically hear Jose's enraged scream from inside the giant. The mouth opened again, its teeth bulging from its gums.

"Show him how it's really done," you said. The loudest, ear-piercing, demonic shriek that it could muster let it rip through the air. The frequencies were so loud and high, there was a brief moment of just ringing. The giant's body began to crack and destabilize. Its legs the first ones to go. The entire thing bowed, toppling over itself slowly. The entire thing collapsed into the rapture, breaking apart bit by bit. Metal and wood snapped and bent, smoke and dust flying up into the air. The rapture shrieked from the contact but held up strong. The entire giant--or what was left of it--slowly slid down it and slumped into the water. That's when you noticed an army of Shades fly towards you.

"Oh wow, he's mad," you commented with a whistle. You switched out Dozroth for Ver'un, smoke coating the blade. "Third Circle: Nova." You sliced the sword into the air and a cloud of pure darkness burst forth from the blade, encasing the Shades in a cloud of black clouds. The darkness then concaved and imploded into itself, taking the Shades with it. Dark clouds appeared above your head, causing you to look up. They formed way too quickly. A raindrop dripped onto your face, causing you to flinch slightly. You looked back down to the giant and released Ver'un, but kept the rapture up. You flew over to the remains and landed on the outside surface. From one of the broken windows, Gray crawled out like a bug, all roughed up and bruised.

"Well you look good," you said flatly, but with a grin. When Gray saw you, he quickly glowered.

"I didn't really expect you to send the giant toppling over. A warning would've been nice," he replied. You shrugged lightly.

"Element of surprise always works."

"Drip drop," a soft voice spoke out. You and Gray turned your heads towards where the voice came from. A girl walked out of the shadows, clad in water blue and carrying a pink umbrella. "Yes... Juvia is one of the Element 4 and a rain woman... drip drop..."

"Is she talking in third person?" You asked out loud.

"I guess so," he replied.

"Why's she carrying an umbrella if she's a rain woman..."

"You're an Element 4, huh?" Gray repeated.

"It's shocking that two of the elements would be defeated..." she spoke. "But don't underestimate Juvia and Aria."

"Sorry, but I don't show mercy to anyone who hurts my friends, even if they're women or kids," Gray replied.

"Ooh, scary," you grinned, pulling your soaked shirt away from your abdomen to keep it from sticking to you. "Enough talking, let's put your merciless act to the test." From what she's wearing, I'm assuming she's water. You closed your one eye and reopened it, your Fifth Circle appearing in it. "Magic Sever." Your body took on a low, dark glow. You and Gray stared at Juvia who stared right back at both of you, her gaze flicking between both of you. After a tense second, Juvia suddenly turned around.

"O-oh... Juvia loses then! Please take care!" She began to walk away from both of you.

"... huh?" You suddenly lunched forward to which Gray had to hold you back from attacking her. "DON'T BUILD YOURSELF UP THEN HIGHTAIL OUT, YOU FUCKIN ASSFUCK! LET ME GO SO I CAN TEAR HER APART WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

"Calm down!" Gray exclaimed, barely keeping a hold on you. You looked back at him.

"Isn't she indirectly responsible for all of this?!"
Gray stared back at you for a second before letting you go. You ran after her with Gray right behind you. Juvia stopped running for a second to turn a bit. Seemingly in a flustered state, she held out her hand.

"Water Lock!"
Gray was encased in a giant water bubble. The injury he sustained was being hurt by the pressure.

"Gray!" You blinked. The water bubble then froze before shattering in shards of ice, releasing him. He landed on the ground, clutching his abdomen.

"Damn, that was a sneak attack! You've got some nerve...!"
You quickly took a position in front of Gray.

"Why didn't you tell me you were injured?!"

"We were kinda busy!"

"Literally NOT an excuse!"

"In any case, we need to stop her to stop the giant and keep Lucy safe!" Gray stripped off his shirt and stood back up.

"You sure you're up for it?" You teased with a smirk.

"Are you?" He quipped back. Your smirk dropped.

"EXCUSE ME? I'M NOT THE ONE WITH BANDAGES WRAPPED AROUND MY TORSO, AM I!?!?"

"Okay, okay, okay! I get it!"
You pulled away at his concede.

"Just remember if you're having a hard time with her, you can always count on me," he said seriously. "This is gonna sound weird, but I'd die for you." You blinked at him.

"... NOT IF I DIE FIRST!"

"Y/N NO!"
That's when your attention got drawn to Juvia who yelled out, seemingly in pain.

"What pain! What cruel fate!" She exclaimed. You just stared at her. Uh--. "My heart! It feels like it's about to burst! It hurts! It hurts!" You grimaced from the display.

"Wh-what's wrong?" Gray exclaimed. "Are you suddenly sick?!" That's when Juvia seemed to have recovered, she suddenly glared up at you, her expression dark and unsettling.

"... uh--"

"Juvia will make her pay..."
You rose a brow at her statement.

"You absolutely will pay!!" She gained energy from her own hyping up.

"Huh?" You and Gray both said at the same time.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}