//Jiggle//

Watch out for my 31 Days of Halloween coming out December 1st!

~
You and the others settled down in a small hut afterwards. The rest of them were in the room next to you, unpacking and getting ready to go to bed. You were sitting in front of a mirror, staring at yourself.

'All right Y/n. Calm down.' You closed your eyes and slowly exhaled. Your heart seemed to of slowed. For a second.
It picked back up when you felt an arm wrap around your chest. You snapped your eyes open and saw a woman in the mirror. Leaning down and hugging you against her chest—tightly. Black and white hair cascaded down her back, strands framing her face.
Red eyes peered into yours, leering at you.

"You're not very good at keeping secrets, are you?" She was speaking, but her lips weren't moving. "Telling Dreyar and Scarlet about our little relation. You do horrible under pressure." You wanted to speak, but your throat felt tight. Like she was choking you, but her hand was no where near it. Your reflection flashed. Distorted. S/c skin turning black, then white—eyes turning dark like an abyss, deep red dots in the center.

"Y/n!" Natsu burst into the room. Everything went away at once. The images, the woman, your headache. "Come on! We're ready to go to sleep! What are you doing?" A quiet, shaky breath left you before you turned around with your signature smirk. It was strained.

"Oh, just admiring my hot bod." You stood up and rubbed your chest, still feeling her cold arm around it.

"Well hurry it up! We have a lot to do tomorrow!" He ran out of the room. You slowly followed him, face falling. When you walked into the other room, you already saw Natsu and Gray lying face first in their futons. Lucy was getting ready to go to sleep as well.

"I can sleep in between them, if you want," you spoke. She looked at you and smiled.

"Are you okay with that? I don't really trust them..."
You nodded at her and jumped onto the futon in between them

"I'm fine with it." You shrugged.

Some time in the middle of the night, both Gray and Natsu woke up. Neither of them knew, though, because you were in between them. Your back was facing Gray and your face was in front of Natsu. Both of them had to resist the urge to hug you. Instead, they turned away from you, faces warm.

~
The next morning, the five of you were up early. You and Lucy got really good sleep last night, so you were well rested.

"It's too early," Natsu groaned from behind you.

"It's crazy early in the morning," Gray added to the list of complaints.

"Who are you blaming for not being able to sleep?!" Lucy exclaimed, "Okay! Let's put our energy into this and get going!"

"Aye..." The three of them groaned out in unison.

The five of you were walking along a pathway—well, Lucy was inside Horologium.

"Are we really gonna find another way besides destroying the moon?" Natsu asked.

"We have to," Gray replied.

"Destroying the moon is so stupid and will cause major damage to the earth." You sighed and shook your head.

"Really? What would happen?" Natsu asked.

"... it's too much work to explain. Take a guess."

"Oh right! Then there'd be no more limited-time-only Fairy Tail moon-viewing steaks!"

'Oh god.'

"I can't live without that moon-viewing salted fish!" Happy flew up to your side.

"'Stop that, you guys. We don't know what's out here. Could you please not shout so loud?' She says."