//???//

You returned back to where the villagers had settled after the initial attack, except... it was abandoned.

"That's weird. Where is everybody?" Happy asked.

"Are you sure they came here?" Natsu asked. You looked around as you walked through.

"This is where Erza almost decapitated Lucy and Happy," you said.

"EEE!! DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Hello???" Happy called out.

"Since we're here, I'm gonna grab bandages and some medicine," Gray said, walking into a tent.

"You finally made it back!"
You all turned when a demonized villager ran up to you.

"There's something you need to see," he said, "Please follow me to the village."

~
You and the rest were standing in the middle of the once destroyed village. Everything was back to normal somehow.

"This is totally not strange," you said, looking around. You placed a hand on a building. "... Lost Magic?" You felt a remnant of magic that wasn't familiar with you. You looked around. It wasn't rebuilt. It was as if someone put it back to a previous state.

"Arc of Time?" You murmured to yourself. You then realized that your stuff must've been restored as well. With that thought in mind, you went off to the hut. On your way there, you saw the Chief out in the distance. Crouching in front of Bobo's grave that was also fixed. Opting to ignore your stuff, you walked over to him instead. Stopping behind him, you were glad the grave was back.

"You and your wizard friends used magic to restore our village, didn't you?" He asked, turning his head to look at you. You blinked at him.

"Actually, it wasn't—"
You were interrupted by him standing up and turning to face you.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate it," he said, "However, I must know... when are you wizards going to destroy the moon for us?!Well?!" His stare was extremely intense, but you just brushed it off.

"Er..."

"Destroying the moon is a simple task, sir." Erza appeared, walking up to you. Gray and Happy also appeared. Everyone gasped at her statement.

"Did she just say that with a straight face?" Gray muttered.

"Aye. Maybe she's gone crazy."

"But before I do that, I need to ask you all a few questions," she said, "Would you be so kind as to call everyone together for a meeting?" You looked up at the purple moon, pursing your lips.

'Hm... the moon ain't purple back home.' You thought.

~
When the Chief gathered everyone around, you and the others were standing in front of them.

"Let me make sure I have my facts straight," Erza said, "The first time everybody in the village took on these demonic forms is when the moon began to turn purple. Is that correct?"

"Yes," the Chief replied, "During the day, we're fine, but when the moon comes out, we transform into what you see now."

"And the moon first turned purple about three years ago, right?"

"I feel like we're at an interrogation," you whispered to Natsu.

"I know right?" He whispered back.

"We've learned that the Moon Drip ceremony has been performed on this island every night for the last three years," she said, walking back and forth. "And each night it produced a beam of light so brilliant that you couldn't of possibly missed it." You flashed over to her and stopped her from walking over Lucy's pitfall trap.

"I wouldn't walk further if I were you," you said, taking a step back. "KYAA!!" Instead, you fell in. Natsu and Gray turned red and your feminine, high-pitch scream.

"I'm so dead when she comes out!!" Lucy exclaimed from the back. You climbed yourself out and brushed off your clothes.

"All right, let's get straight to the point and stop beating around the bush," you said, crossing your arms. "Why didn't any of you dumbasses investigate the bright ass light coming from the mountain that's directly above and north of you?" The villagers looked at each other, sweating slightly.

"Well, we would have looked into it, but according to village lore, our people must never go near that temple," the Chief said.

"I've been alive for 19 years, and if I've learned something, it's to never trust lore's or legends," you said, "You knew there was a problem. Otherwise you wouldn't of contacted the wizard guilds."

"Oh, well..." The Chief could no longer hold eye contact with you. Your expression suddenly got serious.

"Why don't you actually tell us what's going on here?"

"To be honest, we don't even know that ourselves," he said, "Allow me to explain. We've tried to investigate the light many times. We'd take up weapons we've never had to use. I'd trim and style my sideburns, and then we'd venture into the jungle towards the temple."

"This is a long explanation," you said, crossing your arms.

"Let him finish," Erza said. You just rolled your eyes.

"But we could never get near it. We'd get close enough that we could see it through the trees, and then suddenly we'd find ourselves back at the village gates."
Your eyes narrowed slightly.

"But how is that possible? It doesn't make sense," Lucy said.

"We got into the temple without any problem at all. How weird," Natsu added.

'It's magic, idiots.' You thought.

'Someone didn't want them there.'

"We didn't say anything to you earlier, because we were worried that you wouldn't believe us," one of the villagers said.

"We're telling you the truth," another said, "We've tried to go back to the temple many times."

"But not a single villager has ever been able to get inside."

"Hm," you hummed, "I get it now." You turned your head to look at Erza. She was already looking at you. With a nod of her head, you understood what you had to do.

"Alright." You sighed. "My time to shine has come." The others stared at you in confusion. You just started to walk away from them.

"What are you doing?" Lucy called out to you.

"Ain't it obvious?" You replied, "I'm gonna destroy the moon."

"AAWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Natsu exclaimed, hyped as fuck to see you, a complete badass, destroy the motherfucking moon... except, you weren't actually going to destroy it.

'Nice try, idiot.' You thought, summoning Azroz. The two swords gleamed in your hands.

'But you can't trick me.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}