//Pop//

Natsu was the first one to follow you. You could hear him gasp and stop behind you.

"Natsu?"

"Now what?"
You heard Lucy and Gray arrive.

"What is this?" Natsu said, looking up at it.

Hehehe~

You looked down and shook your head multiple times.

Deliora, my baby.

'Shut up already.' You thought, taking a deep breath.

"Deliora?!" You heard Gray exclaim from behind you. "That can't be! What is Deliora doing here?! It's impossible! He can't be here!" He slowly walked up closer, alligning himself with you. Your head turned to him, eyes still wide.

"You... do you know this thing?" You asked as the others came jogging up to you.

"It's... it's...!"
You noticed just how much he was trembling.

"Gray, calm down." You placed a hand on his shoulder. He took a deep breath before he slowly looked back up.

"Tell us, what is this thing?" Lucy asked.

"Deliora... the demon of destruction," Gray replied quietly.

"Demon of construction?"

"Destruction."

Hehehe~

Your head twitched.

'You're being rather... active as of late.' You thought cracking your jaw.

"He looks exactly the same as then. What's going on?!" Gray exclaimed. You heard footsteps coming from where you entered.

"Get your asses over here!" You pulled all of them behind some rocks.

"This is where the voices were coming from," you heard the shorter male say to the Scooby Doo lookin rip off.

"It's daytime. I'm sleepy," the man-dog said.

'He nocturnal?' You thought, narrowing your eyes.

"Toby," the shorter one said, "Have you been soaking in the Moon Drip? You have ears and stuff."

'Moon Drip?' You thought.

"NO! THESE ARE DECORATIONS! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!" 'Toby' exclaimed angrily.

'Same temperament as Natsu.'

"I was only teasing you, idiot."
Toby let out a whimper.

"You're so mean."
You stared at them, the urge to pounce on them growing stronger. Another pair of footfalls entered the cave. A pink-haired woman walked up to the two males.

"Yuka, Toby," she spoke, "I have sad news."

"Sherry," 'Yuka' greeted. Toby just waved.

"Someone beat up Angelica," Sherry said softly.

"IT'S JUST A DUMB RAT! DON'T GIVE IT A DELUXE NAME!" Toby yelled.

"They're loud," you whispered, a vein popping on your forehead.

"She is not a rat! Angelica is a hunter that races through the darkness. And... love!"

"What a bunch of weirdos," you said with a deadpan.

"They're not from this island. They smell different," Natsu pointed out from next to you.

"And they don't seem to be cursed, either." Happy popped up.

"Yeah, I can tell too," you agreed.

"Intruders, huh?"
You jumped to a squat, but stopped when Gray grabbed your arm. You looked at him, but he just shook his head. You heard Sherry sigh.

"Just when the moon's light is nearly gathered, too. How sad." She turned. "Let us get rid of the intruders before the Cold Emperor hears of this."

'Cold Emperor?' You thought, gently pulling your arm out of his grasp.

"Yes, before the moon shows itself."

"Yeah," Yuka agreed.

"Now that they've seen Deliora, we cannot let them leave alive. We will give the intruders eternal sleep... in other words, love."

"You mean death."
A hard glare etched across your face at those daring words.

"H-hey! Calm down, Y/n!" Lucy whisper-yelled, waving her hands in front of her face. You bent down and picked up a pebble.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Gray whispered. With all of your might you threw it back into the cavern.

"What was that?"
"Over there!"
The three of them ran away. All five of you stood up.

"Good work," Lucy said. You nodded with a huff.

"Yeah, thanks."

"We should've caught them and interrogated them!" Natsu said, clenching his fist. You turned to look at him.

"Now hold on a minute. Let's look more. Then we can beat people up," you argued.

"This is starting to get complicated." Natsu crossed his arms.

"I wonder who this 'Cold Emperor' is," Happy added. You walked out of your hiding spot and at the ledge, looking up at the iced demon.

"Why did they bring Deliora here?!" The others joined you at your side. "How did they find where he was sealed, anyway?!"

"'Where he was sealed?'" Lucy repeated.

"This thing was sealed in an iceberg in a northern continent," Gray explained, "It's an immortal demon that ravaged the Isvan region ten years ago."

'Oh god.' You let out a quiet sigh, looking over at the cave wall.

"Master Ur, the one who taught me magic, risked her life to seal it away!"
You couldn't look at him.

"Don't know what is has to do with the island's curse, but it doesn't belong here!" Ice began to roll of his clenched hand. "Cold Emperor... who are you?!" You felt the cold roll of him. Pure anger and frustration.

"You'll have hell to pay if you try to tarnish Ur's name!"
You turned your head back around, expression steeling itself.

"This is the demon your master sealed away?" Natsu asked from behind.

"Yes. No question about it," Gray replied.

"And it was brought here from the northern continent?" You spoke.

"Could this demon be the cause of this island's curse?" Lucy inquired.

"It's definitely possible. This demon is still alive and all."

"All right!" Natsu walked up with a grin, winding up his arm. "In that case, I'll give it a beat-down of my own!"

"Don't be STUPID!" Your fist connected to the top of his head, sending him face first into the ground.

"Y/N!! What the hell!?" He sat up, rubbing his head.

"If the ice melts and Deliora wakes up, no one will be able to stop him!" Gray added.

"What? You really think it'd be that easy to melt?" Natsu stood up. Gray seemed to realize what he said.

"No," he said quietly.

"You okay?" You placed a hand gently on his shoulder.

"Hey! That punch was for nothing, then! Man, you're violent!"
You rolled your eyes.

"You're one to talk," you retorted.

"My master, Ur, cast a spell called Iced Shell on this demon," Gray explained, "It's an unmeltable ice. Not even the most powerful explosive flame spells can melt it."

'I'd like to bet on that.' You thought. Quickly, you shook your head, scolding yourself.

'Now's not the time to think like that, idiot!'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}