//!!!!!!!!!!!!//

Pssst... hey. Copy and paste the link, pussy. I dare you. I double dog dare you. I triple dog dare you

https://teespring.com/stores/ruby-r

~
You stood on a tower, looking up at the purple moon.

"AWE YEAH!!!! DO IT!!!" Natsu exclaimed happily.

"I-IS SHE CRAZY?!?!? I THOUGHT SHE WAS SMART?!?!" Lucy cried.

"T-this is a little too much..." Gray said quietly. Erza just watched.

"Fifth Circle: Smite!" You slashed the two swords. Energy shot up towards the sky. An explosion popped off. The purple moon cracked. The villagers below cheered and screamed in joy. The cracks continued. It looked very misleading, but soon, it shattered. Not the moon, but the thick crystal shell did. The true moon was exposed, and pieces of the crystal rained down on all of you. A bright yellow glow appeared under the villagers, whom were supposed to transform back into humans. When the glow dimmed, they remained as they were. You unequipped Azroz and jumped down from the tower. You walked up to your teammates.

"Demons have the ability to take on human forms," you explained, "The side effects of the Moon Drip led you to believe your human form was your true one."

"Hold on," Lucy said, "How come Lyon and the others weren't affected?"

"I'm guessing it's because they're humans," you replied, "As far as I can tell, demons were the only ones vulnerable to the memory loss." You looked over at Erza.

"I, and I assume Erza, knew what was going on when the villagers told us they couldn't go to the temple. The moonlight was sacred there, so creatures of darkness couldn't go there."

'If that's so, then why was I allowed to go there?'

"You're quite the detective!" A new voice called out. The five of you turned around. "I knew I could trust you and your friends." Gray and Lucy gasped in shock.

"Thanks, wizards."

"A GHOST!!" Lucy and Happy exclaimed, hugging each other.

"You're the guy from the boat!" Gray pointed at him. It seemed the other villagers were as confused as you all were.

"Getting stabbed in the chest hurt pretty bad, but you gotta do more than that to kill a demon!" Bobo laughed.

'Tell me about it.' You thought, letting out a quiet sigh. Bobo spread his wings and flew up into the sky.

"I really hope you kids can forgive me for not telling you the truth sooner," Bobo said from above you. "I was the only one who didn't have any memory loss. I had to leave, cause everyone went nuts. I knew I was a demon, but everyone else—suddenly, they thought they were cursed humans!" Bobo laughed again. The village Chief(I forgot his name, whoops) also spread his wings and launched himself into the air. The villagers followed suit. The five of you on the ground stared on with smiles on your faces.

"Yeah. They're definitely demons," Erza said.

"I don't know." Natsu jumped into the conversation. "If you look at their faces... they kinda look... more like angels to me." You rubbed your fist into Natsu's head.

"Of course they do, you purehearted creature," you said with a smile. He smiled back up at you.

~
Later that night, the villagers threw a grand feast as a celebration. You were enjoying the food that was laid out, and you already had your fair share. Instead of socializing, which wasn't your thing, you looked around for Gray. You found him on the outskirts of the feast, surrounded by a small group of girls. You walked up to them

"Excuse me," you called out, "Can I have a moment with Gray? I want to talk to him about something." The girls looked at each other, unsure.

"We were just going to ask him to dance with us," the one girl said.

"Yeah, can you... wait a little longer?"

"I want to talk to Gray. Now."

"YES OF COURSE!"
They all ran away from you two. You took a seat next to him.

"Can't you ever find a way to not scare everyone you meet?" Gray teased. You smirked.

"Maybe if they didn't question me, I wouldn't need to," you countered. He scoffed.

"Fair, I guess."

"So, how are you doing? After all of this shit?" You asked him.

"I never thought Lyon would go to such lengths to prove his strength," he replied, "But, it all worked out in the end, so I can't complain."

"You can complain a little," you said, "You were faced with multiple things from your past."

"Yeah, you're right," he agreed, "But I'd rather focus on the present and future." You smiled at him slightly and he returned it.

~
After the small talk with Gray, the girls appeared, quite nervously approaching you, and asking if they could be with Gray. You said sure and walked the opposite direction. In the middle of the festivities, two magical presences made their way to your senses. You looked to your right and saw Sherry and Yuka standing farther away. They seemed to draw everyone's attention. You walked to the front, closer to them.

"May I help you?" You called. They seemed to jump slightly at your inquiry, but steeled themselves.

"You Fairy Tailers are tough," Yuka said, his dumb smile still on his face. "The Cold Emperor's so banged up, he couldn't even make it down here."

"Good," you replied, "I don't see a problem with that."

"That's why we've come to pay you a visit in his place," Sherry said. Your eyes narrowed.

"Is that so? Didn't Lyon fill you two in on what exactly went down?"

"Yes, but that doesn't matter to us," Yuka said.

"We wanted to settle things with you ourselves," Sherry added.

"Oh, is that so?"
The two flinched at you, but held their ground.

"Watch out for that creepy chick!" Lucy called from the back. "She can control inanimate objects!"

"Mm, I see," you hummed, "Then I'll do it the old fashioned way." You launched yourself at Yuka first, smashing your foot into his abdomen. He went flying away from you. You spun around punched Sherry straight in her face. She flew the same distance as Yuka did. They both landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"Hmpf. Too easy," you grumbled, cracking your knuckles.

"Holy...!" Natsu gasped.

"She didn't even have to use any magic," Lucy said.

"That's the great Y/n for ya," Happy said.

"You're truly an amazing warrior," Sherry said, slowly inching herself to sit up on her arms.

"No kidding," Yuka groaned, "We're no match for you." The two of them smiled lightly at you.

"Took you that long to figure out, huh?"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}