//Whiff//

Once all of the minions were sprawled out over the ground, your sword disappeared.

"Nice work. Let's get moving," Erza said. You huffed.

"Aight, let's go get some idiots."

"Wait!"
You turned, sword hilt appearing through your magic circle.

"We won't let you interfere with the Cold Emperor," the older woman said, being held up by a younger man.

"Those headdresses," Erza spoke, "You people are from Brago, aren't you?" You cancelled your magic circle.

"If so, are you doing this for a reason?" You asked. The two of them refused to answer, the older one only snarling at you. You let out a frustrated sigh.

"... I don't have time for this, move!" You walked forward, but the two of them blocked your way. You took a step, then disappeared from their line of sight. You reappeared behind them and ran into the forest. You felt Lucy and Erza behind you. When you got to the temple ruins, you slowed so the two could catch up with you. When you entered the temple, all three of you stopped when the ruins began to shake. A bellowing roar echoed through the entire island.

"Wh--?! What was that roar? Was that even what it was?" Lucy asked. Your head jerked from a sudden pain.

Deliora~ Welcome back~

'Shut up already.' You thought, closing your eyes and taking a slow, deep breath.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Erza asked.

"Yeah..." You replied, reopening your eyes. The purple magic circle was still activated on the floor.

"That light! It's the Moon Drip!" Happy pointed at it. The roar echoed again, shaking the ruins even more so than the last time.

"There it is again," Erza said.

"You should really eat something, Lucy," Happy teased.

"You should get eaten by a rat."

"It's Deliora," you said, "But the ceremony is still underway. His revival isn't complete." You ran forward.

"Where are you going?!" Lucy called out.

"We can stall it by stopping the ceremony up top! Let's go!" You zipped up to the top of the temple. Toby was the only one doing the ceremony.

"Third Circle: Ver'un!" You brought out your sword and swung it down on him.

"AAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" Toby went flying away and landing feet away from you.

"All right! The Moon Drip stopped!" Lucy said. The magic circle faded away.

"I can't believe it was just him doing it," Happy said, standing over him.

"You're too late! The ceremony's complete!" Toby popped back to life and yelled at him.

"SILENCE!!" You stabbed the sword right next to his head.

"AAAAAAAHGGGGGGGHG!!!!!!!!"
There was a bright flash of light blue from the center of the temple. Your head snapped over to it. The ringing that came along with Deliora's roar seemed familiar within your mind.

Oh... how sad... he's gone again...

'Huh?' Everything seemed to drown out from your senses. Whether that was because of you, or because of her.

Deliora's life was sucked away by the ice it was entrapped it... courtesy of Ur.

'Then... all of this was for nothing?'
All you got in reply was a distant giggle. After your hearing came back, you quickly ran to the edge. Waterfalls of water burst out of the side and down below.