//Boop//

You and the others were now waiting deep in the cave, with Natsu dead asleep on the ground. Gray was sitting farther away from you four. You also sat facing away from them.

Deliora~  I can still feel its life force.

'Still?' You thought, glancing at it.

Ur's ice has slowly been sapping away at its life. Whoever is trying to melt it is going to fail miserbly, hehehe~

'What? So... this is meaningless?' Your eyes moved to Gray.

You thinking of telling him~? You can't, you know.

Your brows furrowed together.

'Why? Why are you being so nice?'

I may of created the black arts and magic, but that doesn't mean I'm evil~. When have I ever hurt you?

Your jaw clenched, not bothering to respond to her question. You jumped at the sound of harp strings. You turned around and saw a woman gently strumming a harp.
She was singing.

'A celestial spirit.' You figured Lucy must've summoned her. You stood up and slowly walked over to Gray, sitting down on the rock in front of him with a sigh. He gazed at your back questioningly.

"Y/n—"

"Shut up." You twisted your body so you could lightly thonk him on the head with your fist. "Don't think I can't tell what you're feeling. Just be quiet and get your shit out." Realizing what you mean, his expression dropped. Leaning forward, he rested his head on your shoulder.
Lyra's singing in the background relaxed you more, but you kept your eyes open.

"Rest, Gray," you said quietly, "It's going to be  a long night." In a few minutes, he fell slack against you. The others soon fell asleep to Lyra's singing as well. She disappeared soon after too. You were the only one who stayed awake until the moon came out later that night.

You kept your eyes closed, yet your senses high on alert. The ground below you began to tremble. You snapped open your eyes, looking up above Deliora. You felt Gray slowly raise his head off your shoulder. A purple magic circle appeared in an alcove and light shined down at the top of the ice. You stood up.

"The moon light," you spoke.

"What is this? What's going on?" Happy looked up at the ceiling.

"It's shining on Deliora!" Gray exclaimed.

"This is no coincidence!" Natsu added.

"We have to find the source of that light," you said, taking off to the side. The others quickly followed you. You spotted a flight of carved stairs leading upwards and followed them up. You came out to a higher floor of the temple was a magic circle was.

"There was a magic circle in the middle of these ruins?" Gray spoke.

"Higher up!" Natsu exclaimed, running past you. You all followed him and ran up another flight of steps. When you got to the top, distant chanting entered your ears.

"What is that?" Natsu whispered as you all hid behind a broken wall. There were multiple people huddled in a circle around the bright beam of purple light.

'Well that's... disconcerting...' You thought, looking up. Multiple circles were stacked atop each other, absorbing the moon's light.

"The moon," Gray said next to you.

"These guys really are collecting the moon's light?" Natsu spoke.

"And they're shining it on Deliora, but what for?" Lucy inquired.

"It's quite obvious they're trying to melt the ice," you said, "Their plan is probably to release it."

"But what for?" She inquired.

"They're using the Moon Drip to revive that demon," you explained with a sigh, "It's a type of Belianese spell."

"What?" Natsu exclaimed.

"That's impossible!" Gray turned to you, "Iced Shell is unmeltable!"

"Don't tell me what I know, asshat," you hissed, "But the Moon Drip can. Focused moon energy can break any spell at all."

"You seem to know a lot about this," Natsu said. You let out a sigh, face going placid.

"My mother and master made me read over a thousand books about spells when I was younger." Your expression darkened. "It was torture."

"They have no idea how horrific Deliora is!" Gray clenched his fist, his face contorting into anger.

"Moon Drip might be the cause of the phenomenon the islanders believe is a curse," you added on, "Moon energy that's concentrated can contaminate people's bodies too. It's powerful magic."

"Those bastards—!"

"Hold it!" Your elbow made contact with Natsu's face, sending him flying backwards. "Someone's here." You heard the clanking of metal armor boots. You peeked over the stone wall and saw a man with a horned helment arrive near the ritual. Behind him was Yuka, Toby, and Sherry.

"Who the fuck is that?" You whispered, "Is that the Cold Emperor?"

"He sure looks high and mighty with that weird mask," Lucy whispered in agreement.

'That looks like fake hair.' You thought, eye twitching slightly.

"Go eradicate the village."
You perked up immediately, hearing the trio let out sounds of agreement.

"The villagers have nothing to do with this!" Lucy said.

"Got no choice, then..." Natsu trailed off. You facepalmed. "ALL RIGHT! I'M SICK OF SNEAKING AROUND!!!!!" His cheeks swelled up before an eruption of fire spewed from his mouth.

"WE'RE THE ONES WHO CAME TO INTERFERE!!!!!!!"
You sighed.

"Why does he always do this?" You muttered, exasperated.

"That emblem! He's from Fairy Tail!" Sherry said, eyeing his shoulder.

"I see. So the villagers asked the guilds for help," Yuka added.

"What are you doing? Go and eradicate the village," the Cold Emperor said. You jumped up onto the wall next to Natsu.

"Why?" You asked, staying kneeling.

"Those who stand in the way, and those who concocted said scheme... they are all the enemy."

"FUCK YOUR SUPERIORITY COMPLEX!!!" You and Gray both ran at the four enemies at once. You took on Sherry, Yuka, and Toby while Gray handled the Cold Emperor. You instantly appeared in front of them, swinging your leg in an arc. All three of them went flying away with a cry. Landing on the ground with a loud boom, you slowly walked up to them, cracking your knuckles.

"You...!" Sherry cried, glassy eyes staring up at you.

"Draconia!" Yuka exclaimed, immediately standing in a defensive position. You smiled at them, though that was in contrast to the terrifying feeling you were giving off.

"My apologies," you said, "I can't allow you to hurt innocent people. Please prepare to feel some pain." Toby hid behind Yuka, entire body shaking. The magic circle appeared in your eye.

"Second Circle—" You felt magic come rushing towards you.

"—Y/N, WATCH OUT!!"
At Gray's yell, you turned around to see the Cold Emperor holding out his hand to you. Sea-foam green ice and mist swirled around you.

'Fifth Circle.'
The ice and mist disappeared into thin air, gone like it was never there. The Cold Emperor now seemed to know who you were.

"Nullifying magic instantly... your reflexes are incredible," he spoke. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "Get going. I can handle this by myself."

"Yes, sir!" The three disappeared.

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!!!" You took one step forward then disappeared.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}