//Pow//

"I don't believe I can take on an entire guild myself," Erza spoke, "That's why I asked for your help. We're going to storm the Eisenwald guild!"
You smiled excitingly.

"Sounds interesting!" Gray said.

"I can't wait!" You added, practically jumping in your seat. You sweat dropped over at Lucy who was sweating profusely. Plue, one of her Celestial Spirits, wasn't doing any better.

"I shouldn't have come," she said.

"Lucy! Your juice!" Happy said.

"It's sweat!"

After that, the train stopped at another station. At that time, you were also served lunch. Just a simple sandwich that you inhaled immediately. Natsu continued to sleep on your lap.

"If it's not rude to ask, what kind of magic do you use, Erza?" Lucy asked.

"It's not rude," she replied.

"Erza's magic is pretty! It makes her enemies bleed a lot!" Happy said cheerfully.

"You call that pretty?"
Erza took a small piece of her strawberry cake.

"Personally, I think Gray's magic is prettier," she said.

"Really?" He inquired, placing his closed fist on top of his open palm. A magic circle appeared before frost rolled off of his hands. He removed one of them and the Fairy Tail insignia sat in his hand. He let it float over to Lucy.

"Wow!" She gasped.

"Ice magic," he explained.

"That reminds me," Erza said to you, "Have you been using your magic lately?"

"You know what her magic is?" Lucy asked. She shook her head no.

"No. No one does except the master. She refuses to tell anyone."
You just shrugged.

"It's complicated," you replied, "And yes, I have. Not a whole lot, though. I've been on easy missions, so I see no need to."

"I see. Make sure your magic prowess doesn't wither with disuse," she said. You nodded.

"Don't worry. Once you learn magic it's hard to unlearn it."

~
The train stopped at Onibas Station not long after. After the five of you got off of the train, you began walking.

"Are the Eisenwald guys still in this town?" Gray asked.

"I don't know," Erza replied, "That's what we're about to find out.

"This is going to be a wild-goose chase," Lucy spoke.

"Maybe, but doesn't that make it more fun?" You smiled at her. She looked at you, unsure.

"Perhaps..."

"Huh? Where's Natsu?" Happy asked from Erza's luggage. All of you quickly turned around to see the train leaving with him still on board.

"Oh, I forgot about him," you said.

"HE WAS LAYING ON YOUR LAP!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Here, hold this!" You shoved your bag into Gray's arms.

"Huh—!? Wait a minute—!"
You took off after the train, running faster than it was accelerating. Before it could move past your range, you quickly jumped over the top. Grabbing the roof, you swung your legs toward the window. The glass shattered as you cannon-balled your way into a cart.

"Okay, where is he?" You murmured, looking left and right. A burst of magic energy drew you to the cart behind the one you were in. You ran down the aisle and burst through both set of metal doors. In front of you was a guy with shadow tentacles surrounding him. Lying on the floor a few feet away was Natsu.