//Whoosh//

"Here I go!" A magic circle appeared in your hand. "Second Circle!" Black swords replaced it, coated in a layer of fear.

"Kilgror!" The black metal gleamed in the light. They may have been mere katanas, but at the sight of the red aura surrounding the blades, it was more imposing.

Yes a voice whispered Use my power.

Pushing that away, you ran at them, slicing down the dozens of wizards who dared to stand in your way.

"Nightmare Impact!"
You crossed your blades together. Red and black energy shot out of them and flew into a dozen more enemies. A visible black aura surrounded their bodies. Their screams only fueled the dark magic inside of them. Veins pushing to the surface of their skin, the blue turned a pitch black.

"W-what's happening?" Lucy exclaimed, taking a step back. The guild members' screams echoed through the station. The ones remaining also took a step back.

"This is Y/n's magic," Happy said, "But I've never seen her use it before this. It could be requip magic, but I'm not sure."
With over half of the guild incapacitated, Karacka, the clown-looking one, stepped behind everyone.

"This is..." He trailed off, a bead of sweat appearing on his head.

"Eat this!" A member yelled as he and two others shot out beams of light at you. You slid the blades against each other with an ear piercing screech and sent a blast of dark energy towards them. An explosion ignited, sending more of them to the ground. While you did that, Erza struck down more of them on the sidelines, but that was hardly anything to grovel at. Right now, Karacka's eyes were on you. You were the monster here.

"... Fairy Tail's 'Draconia, The Woman Who's Never Been Beat,' Y/n!"
You smiled at him, surrounded by the body's of your unconscious/screaming victims, though their voices have gone raw.

"You recognize me, yet your guild has the balls to insult Fairy Tail," you spoke to him. Your expression went severe. "Unforgivable." Karacka proceeded to shit his pants uncontrollably.

"Screw this!" He ran out of the room in a trail of dust.

"He might be headed for Erigor. Follow him." You heard Erza say to Lucy.

"Me?" She inquired.

"Please!"

"Okay! I'm going now!" Lucy also ran off in a trail of dust. You watched her disappear. The second she went out of sight, Erza collapsed to her knee. Your swords disappeared and you quickly went over to her.

"Are you okay?" You asked, kneeling in front of her.

"Yeah," she replied, sweat accumulating on her face. "I guess I did overdo it with the Magic-mobile." You let out a sigh.

"Come on." You tugged on her arm. "If Erigor is going to broadcast it, we need to evacuate everyone here."

"You're right." She stood up, not bothering to push you away. "Let's go."

~
You and Erza walked out onto a balcony overlooking Oshibana. In her hand was a megaphone. You two walked closer to the stone railing.

"If you value your lives, leave this place at once!" Erza said into it, "This station has been taken over by evil wizards! They intend to use a spell to kill everyone here! Run as far away as you can!" Murmurs broke through the crowd before they turned and high-tailed out.

"Hey, you!" The same station masters Erza knocked out earlier appeared. "Why would you start a panic like that?!"

"It's better than a mass genocide," you spoke casually, "You should leave, too." You watched the large crowd run down the street. You let out a sigh.