//Hum//

"Of all the dumb things you've done this has
to be the dumbest."
You and Natsu were put in a cell for the night. You weren't mad, in fact you were delighted, but the Magic Council is the Magic fucking Council. He wasn't very happy either.

"This was formality, dumbass!"

"Formality...?" He repeated.

"It was a symbolic arrest," you explained, "The Council needs to demonstrate their ability to regulate to maintain order in the magic world."

"What does that mean? I don't get it!"

"In other words, I'll be found guilty, but won't be punished. I could have gone home today..." An irk mark appeared on your head. "Had you not gone on a rampage!"

"WHAT...?!"
He scooted himself to the other side of the cell.

"... sorry..."
You let out a small sigh.

"But still," you spoke quietly, "I'm glad. Thank you for caring about me." You smiled at him. He grumbled a response, a light blush creeping up his cheeks.

~
The day after, everything returned to normal. You and Natsu were released and both of you went back to Fairy Tail. Since you were so exhausted, you were resting your head on the guild table, eyes closed.

"Y/n! Let's pick up where we left off!" Natsu yelled at you. You sighed and turned your head away, sleep beckoning you.

"Too tired..." You mumbled sleepily, "Ask Erza." You heard him run away from you with a determined yell. You were on the verge of sleep when a familiar magic presence entered your senses.

'Fifth Circle.' Your magic circle appeared in your eye. 'Magic Sever.' You sat up while everyone dropped the floor, asleep. Everyone but Makarov. You turned and saw the one and only mysterious Mystogan. He silently walked past you and to the board, ripping off a poster.

"I'll be back," he said, showing him the mission.

"Hold on. Lift the sleeping spell," Makarov ordered. He walked away from the bar, eyes passing over you. You were completely unaffected by his sleep magic.

"Five. Four. Three. Two." He was out of the door, figure disappearing into the light. "One."
Everyone popped back up, awake. You released your magic and sighed, sleepiness beginning to overtake you again. You rested your chin on the palm of your hand and closed your eyes.

"... so no one but our master and Y/n knows what he looks like," you heard Gray on the other side of the guild.

"No. I do."
Your eyes slowly opened at the familiar rough voice.

"Laxus!"
"You're here?"
"This is rare."
Your eyes closed and before you knew it, you were out like a light.

"I won't let anyone take the title of Fairy Tail's strongest!" Laxus declared, "Not even Erza or Mystogan. I'm the strongest!" He pointed at himself.

"That's not true!"

"Happy!" Lucy exclaimed, afraid the cat will get electrocuted.

"Woah! Hold on!" Gray yelled. The cat pointed up at the smug wizard.

"You're overlooking someone seriously strong! She may not be a man, but she can kick all of your butts with a punch!" He pointed over at your sleeping form. "Y/n is the strongest guild member!"
Raucous laughter left the blond.

"Her? How ridiculous! No one even knows what her magic is!"
Erza narrowed her eyes.

"We may not know what her magic is, but that doesn't mean she's not crazy strong!!" Natsu yelled below Makarov's fist.