//AUAUAGAHA//

With a slash of your sword, magic energy shot through all of the Phantom guild members. They screamed, collapsing to the ground like flies. Your fellow guild members stared on in absolute shock. You turned.

"Return to the guild," you ordered, "We're done here. Not to mention the Master needs immediate medical attention." You were the one who walked first. The guild was now eerily quiet. No sounds of rowdy fighting or exclaims, or screams. Just the sound of your footsteps walking alone, out of the guild.

"So, did we catch this Lucy or whatever her name was?"
You stopped walking.

"It's sad. The girl named Lucy is being held at our headquarters."

"Giving her a warm reception, huh?"
Both you and Natsu had the same reaction.

"Gajeel!!!" The both of you shouted.

"Let's finish this another time, Salamander... Draconia!" Gajeel and Aria both disappeared from the rafters. Your lip curled into a feral snarl.

"I SAID RETREAT!!!"

~
When the guild members left Phantom, some of the enemies recovered from your attack, and chased after them. You disappeared from the front of the group and appeared behind an enemy member, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt. Natsu was right behind you, his entire body lit on fire.

"Draconia!"

"You," you said, eyes dark. "We're gonna have a talk."

"O-okay! Alright!"

~
You and Natsu dragged him up into the rocky mountain, far away from the others.

"What now, Natsu, Y/n?" Happy asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We're going to save Lucy!" Natsu replied. The man who you were dragging struggled against your strong grip.

"Talk!" You barked out, "Where's Lucy?"

"H-how should I know?! Who's that?!"
Natsu placed his hand over yours and set him on fire. The poor guild member screeched and writhed at the controlled heat.

"Talk," Natsu ordered.

"I told you! I don't know! Seriously!"

"If any more of my friends get hurt... I might just turn you into ash!" Natsu glared at him, expression severe. You didn't even give him the courtesy of looking at him. The poor dude only yelled louder.

"I don't know! Really! I dunno who this chick--Lady--of yours is!"

"Oh, that's too bad, then," you said, "Guess I'll use you as fuel for my fireplace." Happy and Natsu both agreed with you.

"But our headquarters are up ahead. Perhaps she's there?"
You smirked.

"You should've said so sooner," you said.

"Aye!"

~
Their headquarters looked more like a castle than anything else. Of course. You disposed of the poor man by throwing him off the edge of the mountain. You looked around the outside.

"Should we bust on in?" You asked Natsu. He smirked widely.

"I have no complaints to that!"
You looked around the headquarters for a door, when you heard it.

"Y/N!!!!!!!"
Your mom friend instincts kicked in and you zoomed to the side of the HQ where you heard the scream come from. Down below the side of a tower, Lucy was falling. You stood below her and held out your arms. Her weight slammed down onto you, but you kept standing. You looked down at her and smiled.