T H I R T E E N

// NO MOATS \\

// NO MOATS \\

Seraphina laid across Rosalie's floor, clad in her baggy hoodie and sweatpants that she totally didn't steal from Jasper's side of the wardrobe. Rosalie and Alice had been appointed to look after the Swan girl - strictly by Jasper - whilst the rest hunted.

"Remind me why we're here?" Rosalie asked, hoping to feel a bit wave of seething anger so that when Bella Swan came around their house later today, she would be calm enough to deal with her.

The whole Cullen family saw that Bella meant something to Edward, but they couldn't tell whether she were his mate or not.

"Bella called me an abomination." Seraphina muttered into a pillow she held to her face. She couldn't get over the event. "Told me to never go home."

Rosalie sighed and gripped Seraphina's shoulders, forcing the girl to sit upright.

"Well, Bella's coming here today, and i think you should look ravishing. SHow her she didn't affect you."

"Even though she did?" Seraphina asked cautiously, and she watched Alice and Rosalie share a confident look.

"Even though she did." They chorused, picking her up and shoving her towards Jasper's room.

"Ohh! We can pretend we're on the catwalk!" Alice clapped her hands excitedly as she followed Seraphina, Rosalie next to her.

"Okay-okay!" Seraphina giggled and walked to the closet, grabbing all of her clothes. She set them on the bed and the hour of laughter, jokes, and sentimental comments passed quicker then ever.

Now, as Seraphina walked out of the room with an oversized crop-sweater and short red skirt with brown ankle boot-heels. She had also curled her hair and tied it up into a some up-some down style. She smiled at Alice and Rosalie, walking down the landing with confidence. The girls at the end of the landing both smiled and clapped as Seraphina got close to them. The Swan girl turned and walked away before turning again and clapping.

"I love this, to be fair!" She said happily, and Alice rushed to her, grabbing the girl into a bone crushing hug. Seraphina coughed a little in exaggeration as Alice finally let her go.

"You look so good, Sara." Rosalie smiled, hugging the girl gently.

"Now...let's be a bad bitch." Alice said with a manic and chaotic look in her eyes. Rosalie and Seraphina laughed and Alice laughed as well, her facade leaving.

~

"Esme, i am starving." Seraphina complained, sitting onto one of the stools at the kitchen island.

"Well, dear, you'll have to wait." Carlisle said for Esme, who was cooking with purpose. Seraphina groaned and resting her head on the kitchen island.

"But-But-Carlisle!" She cried dramatically, sending the older vampire a puppy-dog look. "My-my tummy." She sniffled, poking her stomach.