Joe's POV

What's good readers. My name is Joe Anoa'i and I am a real estate developer here in the state of Florida. I am married to Shantelle, a former high school history teacher and now thanks to me, she is the pampered wife of a very wealthy man. I give my wife everything—-she never wants for anything. She lives in a 14,000 square foot house, owns a Mercedes G wagon and a Lexus sedan. She has a clothing, handbag and shoe wardrobe that would make Theresa Roemer jealous. She has fancy custom made diamond jewelry and enough credit cards and money in her bank account to bankroll the state of Florida and all of it is because of me!!!

My wife is gorgeous, she's got the most beautiful brown eyes, plump kissable lips and a banging ass body that would make a grown muthafucka cry like a baby. She is also very friendly, in my opinion, a little too friendly and kinda gullible. I mean, when men speak to her, she's always low key flirting with them, which pisses an insanely jealous, territorial and possessive muthafucka like me completely off. Yeah...I said it...my Samoan-Italian ass is jealous, possessive and territorial. I mean when assholes' eyes linger on my woman too long, I'm ready to fuck some shit up.

Now I know you're probably wondering what do I mean, "low-key flirting? Well...I'll tell you. We live in a pretty large cul-de sac in an exclusive neighborhood here in Pensacola, Florida, and we have a pretty diverse melting pot as it relates to race, ethnicity, and professions. We have everything from professional athletes, high powered attorneys, physicians—-you name it living in this neighborhood. And when Shantelle sees our neighbors, especially the male ones and they speak to her, she is always smiling at them and becomes engrossed in conversation and giggles at their lame ass jokes. Meanwhile, they are eyeballing her tits, ass and legs with lust in their eyes—at least that's how I see it.

Even Mr. Macintosh , our elderly Scottish postal carrier, flirts with my wife. He calls her "the beautiful lassie with the pretty legs" and then the muthafucka got the nerve to wolf whistle at her!! His old decrepit Sean Connery looking ass!!!I swear to God, if the bastard wasn't pushing 80 years old, I'd beat the brakes off clean off that dinosaur!! My baby says that Mr. Macintosh is a "sweet old man" that reminds her of her grandfather. Yeah...bullshit! That dirty old man probably wishes he could take some Cialis and have a chance with my woman. But I'm telling you right now that will NEVER happen! Because I will fuck around and catch a case of elder abuse.

Then, there's the gardener Julio and his assistant Emilio. Every time he comes to do my lawn services, they asses always make a point to speak to my wife. Always talking about "Buenos Dias mi corazon" and she smiles and makes them homemade strawberry lemonade. Then, when she's not at home, those muthafuckas always asking me where is that "fine ass big booty wife of mine" and if she had a sister that was a sexy mamacita like her.

I told them if I catch them so much as glancing at my woman, I'll send them back to Honduras in a box, and when I said that, they pretended to not understand English.

Now, you probably think I'm crazy. Yeah, I'm crazy in love with my wife. When I met her, she was a shy young schoolteacher, who wore thick glasses, didn't wear makeup and dressed older than her age of 29 years. What attracted me to her was her sweet personality and shy demeanor, not to mention she was brainy as all hell. My baby girl is like an encyclopedia with Double D tits and a round, fat ass. She is a history expert, especially United States history, thus teaching it at the local high school. That was, of course, before we got married and I made her a housewife. I am a traditional man, and I believe that it is my job to make the money and my wife stay at home, take care of the house and bear my children. I also expect cooperation and submissiveness out of my woman. I believe that I am the king, the tribal chief and what I say is law. I take the wedding vows "to love, honor and obey" extremely serious. But at the same time, I am also a generous man who shows love in my own way.

You're probably wondering why we don't have children after almost a year of marriage. Well, we had a whirlwind courtship and got married after dating for 3 months. And we both agreed that we would get to know each other better before we started a family. Was it backwards? Maybe so, but I feel deeply in love with Shantelle almost immediately and knew I wanted to marry her, so I figured that we would get married and enjoy being a couple before we added a baby to the mix. We would travel around the world and enjoy uninhibited lovemaking and just enjoy married life in general.

And we're doing that, she didn't want a housekeeper since she was at home, insisting on doing all the cooking and cleaning, even for a big ass house like this. I mean it's only us two so how much serious cleaning could there be? And let me say, baby girl is an amazing cook. If there is a recipe for it, she can prepare it. She even perfected my favorite Samoan dishes.

But you know something? What I love most about her is that even with the big house and all the material shit, she still is very humble. Honestly, she doesn't know what all the fuss is about. She is not impressed or awestruck by my wealth or possessions that I have provided her with. She is not like some of the other women in this neighborhood who flaunt their Birkin bags and brag about what their husbands have bought them or where they've traveled over lunch at high end restaurants. No...not my baby. She would be happy being curled up in front of the television watching a documentary on the life President John F. Kennedy and his assassination. You might even say that she is a square because she is also a big fan of old school television shows and cartoons, she likes to garden and do crafts—a very traditional, old fashioned woman and that's another quality of hers that I love.

So why am I so jealous, territorial and possessive you ask? Because, even though I've been with quite a few women in my life, I've never met one like Shantelle and I've waited my entire life for someone like her. I will kill somebody if they try to take her away from me and I just might hurt her if she tries to leave me—especially for someone else. Because I feel this way, if I can't have her....NOBODY will have her!!!

Well this is the first chapter.

What do you all think of Joe?

Please comment and vote.