Yes, Daddy

Disclaimer: Heavy Smut and Daddy Kink

In the Last Chapter....
***************Flashback******************
"Damn girl, you got me so worked up, I want some pussy!" Joe said, as he once again threw his wife over his shoulder and carried her upstairs.

"But what about dinner? I was gonna make your favorite baked spaghetti and meatballs." Shantelle said.

"You can cook tomorrow. Right now, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and then take you out to a fancy dinner." Joe said.

"Yes Daddy." She said quietly.
*************End of Flashback*************
When Joe reached their bedroom, he opened the door and then kicked it closed with his foot behind him. He then walked over to the California King size canopy bed and unceremoniously dropped Shantelle in the middle of it.

He stood at the foot of the bed and grinned lustfully at his wife before speaking.....

"Now my beautiful baby girl, you've been naughty and Daddy's not happy." Joe said in low voice, as he rubbed his hands together and licked his lips. "So now I gotta punish you."

Shantelle's eyes widen at that statement.

"So what do you think your punishment should be?" Joe asked evenly.

"I-I don't know." She said nervously.

"Well I think I have an idea." He replied.

"And w-what's that?" She asked.

"Well.....you and I are gonna play a lil game. The game is called "Yes Daddy". He said with a smirk.

"Yes daddy?" She asked.

"Very good, you're learning quick." Joe laughed.

"How do we play this game?" Shantelle asked.

"Well...whatever I tell you to do or whenever I ask you a question, the only words I want to hear you say are "yes daddy". Okay?" Joe instructed.

"Okay". She said.

Joe raised his eyebrows at his wife.

"I-I mean yes daddy." She corrected herself.

Joe smiled again.

"Now then.....are you ready to please Daddy and let him know you're sorry for upsetting him?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy." She replied.