Creepin' Around-Part 1

I thought this song was appropriate for this particular chapter. Just reverse it to a man to a woman. Thank you to all for your votes comments and support. You are all the best!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

After Shantelle sent Joshua the text, Joe walked into the bedroom. He noticed that Shantelle was in her phone typing and had a big smile on her face.

"Hey. What's got you smiling so big for?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

 What's got you smiling so big for?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed

"Nothing I just read something funny is all." Shantelle said reading Josh's reply....

Josh: what you need baby girl? You gon make big Uce kick my ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

Shantelle: I need you to cover for me. I'm bout to trap that clown 🤣🤣

Josh: So what you need me to do?

Shantelle: If Joe ask why I'm hanging out with you and Kecia so much just make up a lie.

Josh: Aight gotchu

Shantelle: 🙏 let me go...he in here watching me like a hawk 😂

Josh: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeet that's big Uce aight. I'll ttyl

After Shantelle put a password on her phone and put it down, she looked up into the suspicious eyes of her spouse....

"What's the matter baby?" Shantelle asked noticing the look on Joe's face.

Joe continued to stare at his wife for a few moments before responding...

"Nothing baby. Just never saw you smile in your phone like that before, that's all. I'm gonna go take a shower." Joe responded as he headed into the bathroom.

"Ok baby." Shantelle said as she turned over and went to sleep.

After Joe went into the bathroom, he stripped off his clothes, turned on the shower and stepped in. As he let the warm water run over his head and massive frame, he began to mentally reflect......