Hurt

The Next Morning.....
When Shantelle finally opened her eyes, she looked around the room and noticed that she was still in her bed. She looked to her left and noticed that even though Joe had rolled off of her, his large arm was still wrapped possessively around her waist. He was lying on his side facing her, with his eyes closed. As she studied his face, she noticed dried tear stains on his cheeks and he looked stressed. She also noticed that he was frowning and mumbling incoherently in his sleep. Suddenly, the mumbling grows louder, his lips are twitching and his teeth are clenched. In the meantime, his grip on Shantelle tightens causing her to panic.

"Joe! Baby! Wake up!!" Shantelle yells as she tries to wake him up, shaking him.

"Huh? W-what happened? Ughhh...my damn head!" Joe groaned, waking up and holding his head.

"You were having a nightmare, I think." Shantelle said, flatly.

"Oh..." He said.

As Shantelle got out of bed, she winced loudly at the pain between her thighs, as a result of the rough treatment at the hands of her husband the previous night.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked.

"Oh nothing, you just came home drunk last night, yelled at me and then you....you raped me." Shantelle said, tears running down her face.

"I did what?!" Joe said, in disbelief.

"You heard me. You came home stinking drunk. You went crazy and forced yourself on me and you...hurt...me." Shantelle sobbed.

Joe was stunned into silence. He couldn't believe that his reckless actions caused him to cause harm to the one person he loved more than life itself.

"Baby...I.... I couldn't have.... I would never hurt you." Joe said in anguish, not believing what she was saying.

"Well, you did, look at my legs and thighs. How could you do this to me? How could you rape your own wife?" Shantelle wailed.

As Joe looked down at his wife's legs, he was horrified at the bruises on her legs and inner thighs. He also saw her ripped nightgown and torn panties lying on the floor.

 He also saw her ripped nightgown and torn panties lying on the floor