Clean Up and Disposal-Part I

Joe's POV

After I chopped up Darnell's body into several pieces, I had my cousins help clean up the mess I had made. We had gotten several heavy duty trash bags, put on gloves and started putting body parts in said trash bags.....

"So what are we gonna do with the body Uce?" Josh asked.

"Burn it. Solo, did you say that one of your coworkers' uncles owns a underground crematorium?" I said.

"Yeah....he does." Solo said quietly.

"Ok well call him and let him know I need a cremation and tell him to name his price. But I want all traces of this asshole gone. Got it?" I say.

"Gotchu." Solo said as he pulled out his phone and made some calls.

Just then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Josh and Jon staring at me strangely and when I look over at them, they quickly look away and finish what they are doing.

"Hey!!! Fuck y'all looking at?! Huh?!" I yell.

They ignore me and keep working. Which pisses me off to no end, so I go over to them and repeat my question, only louder.

"I SAID WHAT THE FUCK YALL LOOKING AT?! I DIDNT STUTTER. YALL WAS STARING AT ME ALL WEIRD AND SHIT AND I WANNA KNOW WASSUP?!" I say.

 YALL WAS STARING AT ME ALL WEIRD AND SHIT AND I WANNA KNOW WASSUP?!" I say

The twins looked at each other before Josh spoke up....

"We wasn't staring at you Uce. We just stunned by what happened, I mean we ain't never been involved in no shit like this before, and we kinda nervous that's all." Josh replied.

"Nervous about what?! What y'all nervous about?!! Huh??" I snap.

"Shit....getting caught! Fuck you mean what we nervous fo'?" Jon chimed in, getting upset.

"Who the fuck said we gone get caught?! The only way we get caught is if someone open they muthafuckin' mouth. Right?!" I respond.

The twins were silent at my statement....

"I SAID RIGHT??" I say again this time louder.

"Right Uce." Josh replied softly as he and his brother continued to work.

At that time, Solo finished his phone call...

"So my guy said $30,000 to get rid of it, clean up and all. He also said that he can pick it up and we can follow him to the spot. He got a special vehicle that he uses so that DNA won't be in our cars and shit." Solo said.

"$30,000?" I answer.

"Yeah, because I told him it's in pieces." Solo said.

"Ok well shit when can he get here?" I ask.

"Whenever you want him to be here. Him and his crew. They will also clean up in here too." Solo says.

"Call him back and tell him to get here within the hour." I say.

"Aight. And also he want cash."

"I keep cash here so we good." I say.

As Solo sends a text message to his connect. I turn my attention back toward Josh and Jon who still have worried looks on their faces.

"Now what's the matter?!" I ask throwing my hands up in irritation.

"This is some crazy ass, scary ass shit Uce. This is like some shit out of mobster movie!" Jon said.

"Will y'all fuckin' relax?! Like goddamn, we ain't gonna get caught!!! Don't y'all understand, this muthafucka and his homeboy killed my mother for no fucking reason!!! Not only that he was planning to rape my damn wife!!!!! Why are y'all acting like I'm the one wrong here!!! Huh?!!!" I yell in anger.

"We ain't saying you wrong Uce. You gotta understand this is all new to us that's all and we've never seen you act like this before. I mean like damn, I wish you could see yourself right now like for real!" Josh said.

"Really? And what do I look like huh?" I ask not sure if I really want to hear the answer.

"Do you want the truth?" Josh asks.

"Yeah! Tell me!!!"

"Like a deranged, bloodthirsty and murderous psychopath." Jon said matter of factly.

I just stare at my cousins not knowing what to say. I'm my anger is at the boiling point, because they don't seem to get it.

 I'm my anger is at the boiling point, because they don't seem to get it

"Well I don't care...I did what I did and I said what I said. That muthafucka deserved to die!!! Now I'm gonna go and clean myself up. Let me know when the guys get here." I say as I grab my duffel bag with an extra change of clothes and head to the bathroom.

TBC