Locked Up

After Joe was arrested and taken into custody, Shantelle was upset and hysterical, so much that she ended up having a panic attack. Her panic attack was so severe that the EMTs that were onsite had to give her oxygen. Fortunately, Nic and Angelina were on hand to help keep Shantelle calm.

"My poor Joe is in jail! What am I gonna do? I knew this would happen!" Shantelle cried.

"Hey don't worry about it, I told ya. I made a few phone calls, he'll be out in a couple of hours. Tops." Nic reassured her.

"I hope you're right." Shantelle said sadly, her hanging down.

"Just trust me. I know what I'm talking about, he'll be home by nightfall." Nic said.

"Is there anything I can do for you dear? I made lasagna and veal Parmesan. Why don't you come over and have lunch with us? It'll take your mind off things....at least for a while." Angelina asked, wrapping her arms around Shantelle in an attempt to comfort her.

"Angie's right doll. Spend some time with us and have a nice meal. It will take your mind off things, and besides you don't need to be in that big house by yourself right now anyway." Nic chimed in.

"I...I suppose you're right." Shantelle said, wiping her eyes.

"Sure we are! Now c'mon." Nic said, as he and his wife escorted her to their house.

Meanwhile at Jon's House......
"Come on girl...please let me get a little before you go." Jon said, kissing on the back of his wife's neck.

"Bae quit....you know I got leave to pick my mother up and take her to her appointment. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight." She said, turning giving her husband a soul shattering kiss.

"Aight you betta." Jon said, letting go of her and smacking her ass watching her walk away as he bit his bottom lip.

At that moment, his phone rang....

"Hello?" He answered.

"You have a collect call from Joe Anoa'i, an inmate at the Dade County Department of Corrections. Press 1 if you accept the charges." The automated message instructed.

"What. The.Fuck!" Jon said as he pressed 1 on his phone.

"Hello?" Jon said frantically.

"Hey." Joe replied.

"Uce?! What the fuck?! Why are you in jail?!" Jon asked.

"It's a long story." He replied.

"Is Shan ok? You didn't hurt her again did you?!" Jon inquired.

"Man...hell naw I didn't hurt her!!!" Joe yelled.

"Then what the fuck happened?" Jon asked.

Joe then explained what happened when Darnell came to his house as an Instacart shopper and the chaos that followed. He also explained how he was facing additional charges such as resisting arrest and multiple counts of battery to a peace officer.

"Awww that's fucked up uce!!! So what you gonna do? What do you want me and Josh to do?" Jon asked.

"Well first check on my baby girl and make sure she's okay. Then I need you to call my attorney Sami and let him know where I am." Joe advised.

"Gotchu." Jon said. "Anything else, you need some bread on your books?"

"Hell nah. I ain't gonna be here THAT long!" Joe laughed."

"Aight I'm just checking. How much is yo' bond?" Jon asked.

"I don't know yet. I'll let you know. Whatever it is, it won't be an issue I'm sure." Joe said.