Solid Information Part 1

7:30 pm

Josh, Takecia and Shantelle were still at the Cordova Mall. They had been shopping, trying to take their minds momentarily for the information that they had received. Not only that, there were trying to figure out how they were going to tell Joe. In the meantime, Joe had been blowing up the trio's cell phones. He had called his wife 20 times, Josh 25 times and Takecia 10 times, within the last hour and a half. He had also sent several text messages to each of them, every text message more menacing than the last.

"Josh, I think one of us should answer. I know my husband. He's very angry." Shantelle said, sounding frightened.

"Aight, when he calls again, I'll answer." He said.

At that moment, Joe called Josh again...

"H-hello?"

"YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MUTHAFUCKIN' WIFE?!!!!" Joe growled so loud, it sounded inhuman.

"S-she's with me and Kecia, Uce. What's wrong witchu? You sound upset." Josh said calmly.

There was heavy breathing and snarling on the other end of the line.

"Uce? You still there?" Josh asked.

"You betta bring y'all asses back to the house! I ain't playin' wit y'all!!!!!!" Joe yelled.

"Aight Uce. We'll be there." Joshua replied.

"WHEN?!!!"

"Um...when we get there, Uce. We got one more stop to make." Josh said.

Joe was so enraged that he started speaking in Samoan...

"leai e te aumaia au asini i le fale i le taimi nei ae ou te lei faia se mea ou te matua faanoanoa lava !!!!" Joe yelled so loud his voice was cracking.

Translation: Naw, y'all get y'all asses to the house now before I do something I really regret!!

Josh became irritated and replied in Samoan....

"alii o ai e te tautala i ai faapena? ua e faaseseina a'u! Ua ou matua ma e le o a'u e leai se isi!!!" He scoffed.

Translation: man who the fuck you talking to like that? you got me twisted! im grown and i aint nobodys bitch!!!

"Put my wife on the phone muthafucka!!!" Joe snarled.

"Nah, you'll talk to her when we get to the house!" Josh said, before disconnecting the call.

"W-what did he say?" Shantelle asked, her eyes wide in fear.

"He wanted to talk to you, talking about get to the house now and all that bullshit! He can talk to you when we get to your house." Josh said.

At that moment, Shantelle's phone rang. It was Joe.

"S-should I answer?" Shantelle asked fearful.

"If you want to." Josh replied, shrugging his shoulders.

When Shantelle answered the phone, she immediately regretted it.

"Hello?" She said in a soft voice.

"OH! SO NOW JOSH IS MAKING DECISIONS FOR YOU NOW?!!!! YOU FUCKIN' MY COUSIN OR SOME SHIT?!!!! HE TELLS YOU WHEN YOU CAN AND CAN'T TALK TO ME?!!!! HUH?!!!!" Joe screamed.

Joe's hurtful accusations, brought tears to Shantelle's eyes.

"What?! How dare you say that to me! I'm pregnant with your baby and you say something so awful to me." She sobbed.

"Humph! Is the baby even mine?" Joe snarled.

Shantelle started crying so hard, that she disconnected the call, causing Josh and his wife to look at her in concern.